Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fallrun

kim jong il he's ronery

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

U.S. President Barack Obama on Monday directed military commanders to work with South Korean troops "to ensure readiness and to deter future aggression" from North Korea.

The White House statement came several hours after South Korean President Lee Myung-bak announced that his country was suspending trade with North Korea, closing its waters to the North's ships and adopting a newly-aggressive military posture toward its neighbor in the wake of the sinking of a South Korean warship in March.

South Korean military officials Thursday announced the results of an official investigation into the sinking of the ship, the Cheonan, which concluded that North Korea fired a torpedo that cut the vessel in half.

"We endorse President Lee's demand that North Korea immediately apologize and punish those responsible for the attack, and, most importantly, stop its belligerent and threatening behavior," the statement said.

So, you pop me in the snout, and I'm bleeding.

Then I give you a stern warning, and tell you to STOP.

That will surely deescalate the situation, and you will leave me alone.

North Korea needs the south, they are starving to death under communism.

So why not try to start a conflict.

Makes sense if you are a lunatic and the walls are closing in....and the people think you are God.

View PostHe has more and powerful weapons of mass destruction than Saddam ever had. Why haven't we invaded and Americanize North Korea?

You're not serious, right?

View PostYou're not serious, right?

Why not?

Evil dictator, oppressed people, and weapons of mass destruction

Oh, I forgot, North Korea has got no oil and the are not pushovers like Iraq.icon24.gif

But if they invade South Korea, that would be a mess.

S. Korea is an ally and a huge trading partner. Not to mention it would affect the global economy.

There are no easy answers here.

View PostWhy not?

Evil dictator, oppressed people, and weapons of mass destruction

Oh, I forgot, North Korea has got no oil and the are not pushovers like Iraq.icon24.gif

MmKay. You're ready to go to war with China. Good thinking. cwm40.gif

My lord, Iraq and NK couldn't be more different. Of course, when you're more interestd in a false talking point then thinking about the strategic realities...

View PostMmKay. You're ready to go to war with China. Good thinking. cwm40.gif

My lord, Iraq and NK couldn't be more different. Of course, when you're more interestd in a false talking point then thinking about the strategic realities...

But this is the United States of America, we are not supposed to back down to anyone. Are we scared of China? I think it's time to send another 300,000 or so of our young and invade. We need to liberate the oppressed people of North Korea just like we did to the Iraqis and attempting to do to the Afghans.

If we can takeover and imperialize north Korea, that will put us a step close to our ultimate arch nemesis, The People's Republic of China.