Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capt tootsie

Wts Vs 300 Cheap

14 posts in this topic

Bought As A Backup A Few Years Ago But Never Did Anyhing With It..comes As Is .needs A Service And Anti-reversebearing That Much I Know.. Reel Works But Needs Work For Someone Who Can Do It. Have Bought Others Since Then So This Has Gotta Go..comes How I Got It With The Extra Internal Parts As Well..it Aint Pretty But If You Dont Care What It Looks Like You Gotta Yourself A Nice Reel.$250 Shipped Check Or Mo..thanks

View PostAny idea how much the anti reverse bearings go for to replace? Willing to go down to $200?

no im firm..its what i paid ..the part is cheap if you do it yourself..if you send it in you gonna get banged..

Are you interested in any trades? I have a new in the box Penn 525mag, us made, or a us made Penn 450ssg, like new, us made, no box.. + cash on my end of course, let me know, I have been looking to get my first VS and this may the way for me to finally get it, thanks..

View PostAre you interested in any trades? I have a new in the box Penn 525mag, us made, or a us made Penn 450ssg, like new, us made, no box.. + cash on my end of course, let me know, I have been looking to get my first VS and this may the way for me to finally get it, thanks..

sorry not interested in any trades esp. reels..i got too many already..

View Posti dont own a 704 but i believe the vs 300 is bigger if someone could chime in on this that knows for sure..

The 300 is bigger then a 704 & 706...The 200 is the same size as the 704, the 250 a tad larger... The 275 same as the 706...300 larger then both.

View PostThe 300 is bigger then a 704 & 706...The 200 is the same size as the 704, the 250 a tad larger... The 275 same as the 706...300 larger then both.

i BELEIVE ITS JUST THE DIAMETER OF THE SPOOL. The body is the same i think. Pardon me if i'm wrong but it thought in a past life i compared them side by side and remember the spool was the only difference.headscratch.gifbiggrin.gif

I gotta say though for that price who cares biggrin.gif ..

View Posti BELEIVE ITS JUST THE DIAMETER OF THE SPOOL. The body is the same i think. Pardon me if i'm wrong but it thought in a past life i compared them side by side and remember the spool was the only difference.headscratch.gifbiggrin.gif

I gotta say though for that price who cares biggrin.gif ..

NOPE, you're thinking of the 200 vs. 250, they have the same gear case and ratio but the 250 has an extra 1/4" of spool diameter.

The 300 has a larger spool and an entirely different gear ratio. Makes the retrieve rate slower but it is so much smoother than the others as a result!

The 275 has bits of both, the 300 spool and the 200/250 gears.

wink.gif

View PostNOPE, you're thinking of the 200 vs. 250, they have the same gear case and ratio but the 250 has an extra 1/4" of spool diameter.

The 300 has a larger spool and an entirely different gear ratio. Makes the retrieve rate slower but it is so much smoother than the others as a result!

The 275 has bits of both, the 300 spool and the 200/250 gears.

wink.gif

Eh what do i know biggrin.gif ..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0