Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

I have decided....

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

View Postdon't mess with me you wannabe warlord, i'm a hater.cwm13.gif

Likewise. I am stuck in a damn Libby nutso state in a job I have come to loathe. I like a good fight. Not with you of course....

BUT ANY OF YOU OTHER ****ERS. You all wait...just WAIT.....someday...someday SOON.....MY PEOPLE of THE "UMBOOKOO TRIBE" WILL RISE UP AND TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS!! mad.gifmad.gif

LET THE BLUEBIRDS OF WAR FLY AGAIN!!!!!

View Postin the words of the great Dr. Failbob....

get a new job.

i know!cwm40.gif

maybe you could be an african warlord!

I just need a break tbh. My job invloves ME of all people dealing face to face with customers everyday. It's tough sometimes.

You know how many people are actually downright odd? No sense of humor on most people imo. It's depressing......

View Post

You know how many people are actually downright odd? No sense of humor on most people imo. It's depressing......

That's the worst, especially when you crack a sarcastic joke and they just sit there staring at you like headscratch.gifkooky.gif

Warlords are so 1990s. What you want to be today is a Somali pirate-master.

Instead of wearing some dopey headdress with lion fur and the shrunken skulls of rival tribes, you get to wear eyepatches, do-rags with the skull and crossbones, big mothereffing earrings and to top it all off, a parrot on your shoulder icon14.gif

And if hijacking a Russian freighter doesn't turn out so well, maybe you get to wear a peg leg and a hook where your hand was, too highfive.gif

View PostWarlords are so 1990s. What you want to be today is a Somali pirate-master.

Instead of wearing some dopey headdress with lion fur and the shrunken skulls of rival tribes, you get to wear eyepatches, do-rags with the skull and crossbones, big mothereffing earrings and to top it all off, a parrot on your shoulder icon14.gif

And if hijacking a Russian freighter doesn't turn out so well, maybe you get to wear a peg leg and a hook where your hand was, too highfive.gif

Hmmm....

This could work actually. Plus I could fish more and have a dude throwing chum. We would need to aquire a rather large boat though. I'm think a good sized Destroyer with fishing mods........you know..in case the Pirating thing isn't going well.

I think Frank would make a good Chum Boy.

ditch has got a point. and you get to say aaaaaarrrrrrgh all the time, too. BIG bonus.

got any vacation time? got fishing nearby?

View Postditch has got a point. and you get to say aaaaaarrrrrrgh all the time, too. BIG bonus.

Vaca in 4 weeks. 10 Days on the Cape. Work is scary slow right now. Sign of the times I think. Tons of pressure and a lot of nerves. This recession crap blows.

View Postditch has got a point. and you get to say aaaaaarrrrrrgh all the time, too. BIG bonus.

Yup---aaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhh. And you get to say it in times when it isn't a case of modern technology biting you on the ass. cwm27.gif

Those 45 hp Yammies they use on their pirate skiffs are pretty reliable.