Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florence dude

In 2009....

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

2009 members were the last of a decade. In before the start of a new era. Cheese and wine was served all year. Titans? I believe yes. Perhaps even God-Like.

View Post2009 members were the last of a decade. In before the start of a new era. Cheese and wine was served all year. Titans? I believe yes. Perhaps even God-Like.

heart.gif

View Post2009 members were the last of a decade. In before the start of a new era. Cheese and wine was served all year. Titans? I believe yes. Perhaps even God-Like.

You sir, are my hero.

Only a niner would ask such a stupid question. You all suck with few exceptions. Mokes redeemed himself after the justin timbergate fiasco. Freshy saved you all from extermination with her wit charm and basic lack of complete and total suckdome (note her recent absence. She's likely outfishing all of us combined and will never speak a word of it.). Then there's citynumbers, who lost his numbers and spells so poorly that we consider him are 09 mascot. Besides that, the rest of you make this board an embaressment. We all considered quitting, but instead, decided to hold out for the new decade.

Unfortunately '10 is not helping our cause. frown.gif

View PostOnly a niner would ask such a stupid question. You all suck with few exceptions. Mokes redeemed himself after the justin timbergate fiasco. Freshy saved you all from extermination with her wit charm and basic lack of complete and total suckdome (note her recent absence. She's likely outfishing all of us combined and will never speak a word of it.). Then there's citynumbers, who lost his numbers and spells so poorly that we consider him are 09 mascot. Besides that, the rest of you make this board an embaressment. We all considered quitting, but instead, decided to hold out for the new decade.

Unfortunately '10 is not helping our cause. frown.gif

cwm27.gif

View Post'05ers and below are the meat & potatoes of SOL. The heart & soul. The foundation we all rest on. All you other guys are just wooden nickels.

Pfft. I'm a ****ing celebrity.

View Post'05ers and below are the meat & potatoes of SOL. The heart & soul. The foundation we all rest on. All you other guys are just wooden nickels.

Really I was thinking '04 and below ....

wink.gif

View PostAnd a punching bag at times

I'll take a N Pat .

Yes there is one N

I'd like to solve .

And ..... a ..... Punching ..... bag ..... at ..... times

tongue.gif

View PostI'll take a N Pat .

Yes there is one N

I'd like to solve .

And ..... a ..... Punching ..... bag ..... at ..... times

tongue.gif