I waste entirely too much

Rate this topic

TLDig

First of all you need to contact the owner of a company that makes electric shock collars. Tell them you need to place a large order and would like their wholesale pricing. Next, pretend to be a traveling salesperson and visit each one of the owners of the offending dogs. Tell them you're selling the latest in fashion accessories and you're such a nice person you'll sell the accessory to them at wholesale pricing. Make sure to leave each person with the appropriate instructions....place the "quasi bow-tie" around the HUMAN'S neck making sure the dial is turned to high and sensitivity to noise is also high. Problem solved. They get shocked and you don't end up having to pay anything....cwm27.gif

"One of the greatest delusions of the world is the hope that the evils of this world are to be cured by legislation."
Thomas B. Reed 1886

View PostI really don't think that the teller had anything to do with it.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

View PostIm thinking tazer gun sneak up on the doggie and let then have it while yelling shutup couple times for each dog and then all you have to is yell shut up out your window instead of shooting your gun at least you have buy ammo.

Isnt that how micheal vick got his a$$ thrown in jail?

17 and part of the Jeep Crowd

actually what i think i'm going to start doing is either calling the owners or showing up knocking on their doors at 3 am. They will look at me like holy **** what's the emergency and I'll say... Are you awake? and they'll say yes, and i'll say good... just wanted to make sure that we were ALL awake.... and walk away.

Ack. Foo.

I want to die from a good old fashioned case of living.

View PostFirst of all you need to contact the owner of a company that makes electric shock collars TRY ACME. Tell them you need to place a large order and would like their wholesale pricing. Next, pretend to be a traveling salesperson and visit each one of the owners of the offending dogs. Tell them you're selling the latest in fashion accessories and you're such a nice person you'll sell the accessory to them at wholesale pricing. Make sure to leave each person with the appropriate instructions....place the "quasi bow-tie" around the HUMAN'S neck making sure the dial is turned to high and sensitivity to noise is also high. Problem solved. They get shocked and you don't end up having to pay anything....cwm27.gif

DoaF= Wile E. Coyote.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15