Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TLDig

I waste entirely too much

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

ammo.

17 hunting dogs on this street.

A freaking coon or possum or bear or big cat goes anywhere near one of them (and that covers a LOT Of ground) then they all get to baying. They don't shut up. Ever. Until I get out there with the shotgun and fire some double ought into the bank behind our house.

Then they shut up. For about an hour. Usually it's enough time to either get my blood unboiled or get to sleep, depending on what time of day it is.

Right now, for instance, it's a beautiful day. Be nice to have all the windows open and the breeze blowing in and ****, but no... the neighbors' ****ing dogs are barking non stop. I swear there are three of them that bark an average of 17 hours a day each... and they're hounds, so it's that ****ed up bark. hammer-time.gif

Perhaps I should just shoot the dog's owners, instead. Can't blame the dogs. They're tied up to their little house on a short chain and never touched. They're hunting dogs, so they aren't named, petted, loved, nothing.

And it's legal in this state. So is their incessant barking.

You got the right idea--shoot the owners icon14.gif

Lemme check and see whether I can get a quick bar admission in NC before ya go ahead with the plan, OK?

you do that.

all we have to do is bring in about 17 plott hounds into the courtroom and then throw a coon in a corner and let them bark for about 5 hours straight. the jury will let me off in less than 2 i'm thinking.wink.gif

View PostThose plots would do in the 'coon in 15 seconds,you must bring in a tree for it.

Jake

i was kinda thinking the judge's desk thingy would suffice.

i don't know many normal folks that can handle the baying of 17 plott hounds for more than about two hours.

ditch could so pull this off as my defense.

if only he'd get his bar license here in NC real quick.

what good would that do? it doesn't bother the dog owners, otherwise they'd shut their dogs up. besides, the dogs are usually barking on their own at 3 am.

it's almost a nightly practice that if i want my windows open at night, i have to shoot off the 12 ga to shut the dogs up long enough to fall asleep.

jeesh , they leave 'em out all night barking too ?

cwm13.gif

Is there an ordinance around there for excessive noise after a certain time @ night ?

I don't know the area , just asking .

View Posti was kinda thinking the judge's desk thingy would suffice.

i don't know many normal folks that can handle the baying of 17 plott hounds for more than about two hours.

ditch could so pull this off as my defense.

if only he'd get his bar license here in NC real quick.

It's Saturday. I'm a' guessin' that the bar folk ain't in today.

^^^ See, I'm already working on the ol' country lawyer bit.

Unfortunately, you've heard my accent. I got NO shot of pulling that off---none at all. I'd sound like DJ trying to do a Matlock impression---and you know how good I am at impressions. cwm27.gif

View Postjeesh , they leave 'em out all night barking too ?

cwm13.gif

Is there an ordinance around there for excessive noise after a certain time @ night ?

I don't know the area , just asking .

nope. your animals can make all the noise they want, any time of day or night, anywhere. not like the city here.

View PostIt's Saturday. I'm a' guessin' that the bar folk ain't in today.

^^^ See, I'm already working on the ol' country lawyer bit.

Unfortunately, you've heard my accent. I got NO shot of pulling that off---none at all. I'd sound like DJ trying to do a Matlock impression---and you know how good I am at impressions. cwm27.gif

yes, i'm seeing my cousin vinny happening here.cwm31.gif

View PostDog whistle?Super high frequency recording played super loud?Boat air horn?

not a bad idea, not sure how i'd pull it off though.

In college,there was an obnoxious dog down the street who barked all night long. My roommate and I used to talk all the time about borrowing a gun to shoot it. We never got that far. One night at about 2 in the morning I heard a loud *BANG* and then a door slamming. Another neighbor beat us to it.clapping.gif

View PostMinigun . heart.gif

She's crying about wasting shotshells(inexpensive)and you suggest a freaking minigun?I'm gonna go out on a limb,here,and guess you're not an economist?smile.gif