Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cuxam2000

Buying & selling rules

6 posts in this topic

Helle

I am a newbie of BST so can someone kindly explain to me how it works. I want to buy something & is it safe to send money to seller without knowing anything about the seller.

Thanks

View PostHelle

I am a newbie of BST so can someone kindly explain to me how it works. I want to buy something & is it safe to send money to seller without knowing anything about the seller.

Thanks

Almost all of the time it is safe. Many people on here are fair and reputable sellers. However, there's always going to be that one person who will try to stiff you. If that happens to you for some reason contact a moderator and they will resolve it. Don't worry though I'm sure 99% of the people in this site have never had a problem before. I have bought hundreds of different items off of people and never once had a problem.

-Vinny

I've never had a problem here and I've done too many transactions to count. Once in a while if I'm unfamiliar with a seller, I'll click on the sellers name, click member profile, click posts by member. If you scroll through those you'll get a sense if they've had problems.

View PostI've never had a problem here and I've done too many transactions to count. Once in a while if I'm unfamiliar with a seller, I'll click on the sellers name, click member profile, click posts by member. If you scroll through those you'll get a sense if they've had problems.

yup, look at his posting history.

there is no guarantee of safety. use you best judgement. If you have doubts, don't do it.