Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frenchy1

Snowbee Breathables

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Guys, I picked up a brand new pair of breathable waders. The XS model. They have PVC stocking feet. What kind of wading boot should I be using? I just bought a pair of size 13 Korker ultralite wading boots, and its a *itch getting my feet in the boot. Maybe spray the PVC with WD-40 to make them slick and slide in??

Korkers are notorious for being sized small. I wear an 11 and have 2 pair of Korker boots...........size 14! Love the boots but need to buy em big.

I wouldn't spray anything on them.

They are a lot easier to get on when wet. Soak em. It's great when you fish enough to never let them dry.

Plastic shopping bags make putting tight bootfoot waders slide on with ease, although bags on the feet are not the best fashion statement.

Spray silicone also works.

I would check the OTB boots. They have two kinds, Abyss and Odhin boot style which is a high top boot. Also, they are made for military maritime operations. They have three foot liners which are easy to change out for more room and they also have a drainage system that no other boot on the market has to this date. Also, the inside construction is breathable and the dry time is less then an hour out of the sun. One more thing, its a great investment and the only thing you would have to buy are a pair of lace up korkers for them eventhough they handle great on slippery rock surfaces. Good Luck Ryan.