Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MdCrappie

3 Reels and a Multitool

5 posts in this topic

OK - I've bought a bunch of conventional reels and lures and now I need to get rid of some stuff to offset the costs. If you don't think the prices are fair please make and offer. In the past month I've spent about $400 on this site and need to re-coupe a bit back. I work nights so I might not be able to get back for replies until the AM. Thanks!

I have the below for sale:

Daiwa SS1600 - (thailand made) it is in excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically. Nothing wrong with it at all. Although not shown in the pic there is NO lettering missing (or worn) from either the frame or the spool. Spool has either 15 or 20 lb pp line (used) with mono backing. $55 plus $ 5 to ship in US SOLD

Quantum Catalyst PTI30 - reel is in excellent mechanical condition. As far as cosmectics the frams and side plate both have some minor "bubbling" in the finish. In 1st pic it is just below the stem, in 2nd pic it is just below and to the front of handle.

Bubbling occurred about 3 years ago and has not gotten any worse.

$45 plus $5 to ship in US.

Penn Jigmaster 500 - reel is in excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically. The reel is a black metal spool. I bought the reel site unseen last year not know that it was not a level-wind (I since learned and bought a Saltist on SOL to replace it) $45 plus $5 to ship in US

Gerber Fisherman 600 Multitool - In excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically. I've carried it around in my truck (in the sheath) but can't remember actually ever using it. I have a Leatherman Wave that I carry all the time. $40 plus $5 to ship in US

Here is a link to the tool - http://www.botachtactical.com/germul600fis.html

Paypal or MO is fine for payment.

View PostI'll take the Daiwa SS1600. Feel free to strip the line if you want to keep it; I'm planning on running mono anyhow.

Thanks! PM sent on payment info

BUMP just once.

Prices lowered to:

Quantum - $40 shipped

Jigmaster - $40 shipped

Gerber - $35 shipped

If not sold then thread will be closed tomorrow.

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0