Do you support AZ.

Rate this topic

fallrun

On Friday, Governor Jan Brewer signed into law Senate Bill 1070.

Since then she has come under fire from President Obama, Mayor Phil Gordon, the liberal east coast media, Al Sharpton and others who want us to back down from securing our borders. Rest assured, we will not back down until our borders our secure.

Since Friday, tens of thousand of concerned Americans have signed their name to Governor Jan Brewer's Arizona Immigration Reform petition. This is great news.

However, with the attacks coming from the left and Washington, D.C., we need to spread the word and recruit others who, like you, support immigration reform.

To help recruit others, we ask that you take a moment now to cut and paste the email below and send it to everyone in your contact list. With your help now, we can once and for all secure our borders.

Thank you for supporting Governor Jan Brewer.

EMAIL TO FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS

On Friday, Governor Jan Brewer signed into law Senate Bill 1070. This legislation is another step forward in securing our border and protecting our neighborhoods.

I have signed a petition in support of securing our borders and calling on the federal government to finally act. I urge you to join me by clicking on the following link now:

Since signing this legislation, Governor Brewer has come under attack from President Obama, Mayor Phil Gordon, Al Sharpton and the liberal east coast media. Join me in standing with her and fighting for true illegal immigration reform.

Please visit www.JanBrewer.com today!

Go, A-Zee, Go! clapping.gif

I back this law 100%. (Although I view it, in reality, as a more symbolic than substantive act of law.) If nothing else, it embarrasses the living Hell out of the Feds, who have abrogated their border control responsibilities for far too long. cwm13.gif

This legislation is the law-abiding, common man's righteous opportunity to piss down the Federal Gov't's back, and tell them it's raining. cwm13.gifclapping.gif

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."

Absolutely!

The White House isn't returning Gov. Brewer's telephone calls.

They are afraid to!

The lead democrats are hiding behind "I didn't read Arizona's Law" and Obama hasn't had the guts to speak to the Govenor directly. He postures and poses while letting other nations spread the lie that the law is racist.

I believe that the US will recover from anythng this "punk" does between here and Nove 2012.

The way the law is written Yes!

The only people afraid of this law, besides criminals and illegals are people that have a problem with thier own birth certificate- gee I wonder who that could be?headscratch.gif