Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bido

Grouper

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Fish was caught yesterday on a tile trip. Go to Peace Token Tackle's blog. Weighed in last night at 64 lbs. Had another snowy in the 40's plus some nice tiles.

Big up Raekwon! The fish was weighed, measured,and flicks were taken at Harbor View Marina by Capt Fred. I know the record is 68 lbs caught in delaware in 2008, so I was not only lucky but close. I am yet to hear anything else about a possible state record. If anyone hears anything please let me know

View PostBig up Raekwon! The fish was weighed, measured,and flicks were taken at Harbor View Marina by Capt Fred. I know the record is 68 lbs caught in delaware in 2008, so I was not only lucky but close. I am yet to hear anything else about a possible state record. If anyone hears anything please let me know

Hey Albert, I don't even know who sent JW's picture because he sure didn't, but there were enough people taking pictures of that fish so it could have been anybody on the boat that day. That's one hell of a fish and I didn't know it was so close to the world record at the time of the catch. If NJ has a snowy category, it must be the state record but so few are caught that I don't know if they even keep records for them. See you on the next trip you're on the boat. Tom

raekwon,this is he problem he doesn't return calls the night of the weigh in I was'nt really thinking about all of this I thought he would at least be in contact with me by now,However I have made some inquires,and I have seen this form. I guess I will have to make a trip to W.W. sooner than expected. The other problem is that a marine biologist must inspect this fish oops! But Fred gave me no info! I thought it would be good publicity for him the boat and me, But I was wrong.to tell u the truth I am not even sure he submitted ANYTHING! I have not seen article one on this catch have u? Oh well I am going to GA for a spell, But I will keep my fingers crossed...albert