Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
9wait

JVC Mini-Dv camcorder...

12 posts in this topic

just upgraded to a HD camcorder and am looking to sell this one, figured i would offer it here first... JVC Mini-Dv camcorder, model GR-D750. i bought it new about a year and a half ago when my son was born, it records in 16:9 widescreen as well as standard 4:3, has an l.e.d light, 34x zoom, have the charger, orig box, no manual, battery, the camera is like new, only used a handful of times, records on mini-dv tapes.... asking 100.00 shipped, no trades, paypal preferred, i will eat the fee's, thanks..

View PostWould you be interested in trading to an Abu 6500 c4?

Jake

this kinda got me thinking, on second thought, if you are interested in the camera, please post some pics of the reel if you can..... Thanks..

I'm interested, but I just checked & this is available brand new for $140. I'll offer $75 for the camera. I've also got plugs for trade if interested. Thanks.

View PostI'm interested, but I just checked & this is available brand new for $140. I'll offer $75 for the camera. I've also got plugs for trade if interested. Thanks.

ok..... i will let it go for that... 75 shipped and paypal'd, i will eat the fees for PP...... just pm me your address and i can pm you my PP address.... thanks..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0