Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lion1044

WTS-Snake Skin for Custom Rod Inlay.

9 posts in this topic

12 ' Python skin,

media.nl?id=16908&c=210436&h=83dd066cc90

Just some pictures of Rod's custom made with snake skin inlayed, if you goggle Mud hole they have a video how to do it, Skins sell for $2.50 a inch, mine is 12 feet long $80 bucks shipped, Postal MO best.

P1010004-3.jpgP1010001-3.jpg

Could be used to make belts, Boots, I used them to make custom Bike seats back in the day.

as an amateur herpetologist i'm curious how you acquired this snake skin. did your pet die? can you just buy these things anywhere? not throwin stones just curious, its actually a very cool idea. I plan on taking the skin of one of my guys when he dies and making a belt and wallet..

View Postas an amateur herpetologist i'm curious how you acquired this snake skin. did your pet die? can you just buy these things anywhere? not throwin stones just curious, its actually a very cool idea. I plan on taking the skin of one of my guys when he dies and making a belt and wallet..

I acquired this skin from a Pelt dealer in Harlem NY around 1980, My brother and I used to make custom seats ,fenders, tanks, hand grips, saddle bags, for Motor Cycles plus hat bands and belts, Well we didn't make them, we customized them with skins or Pelts. That's about it, And yes you can still buy them, I beleave you can find them on line these days.

View Postas an amateur herpetologist i'm curious how you acquired this snake skin. did your pet die? can you just buy these things anywhere? not throwin stones just curious, its actually a very cool idea. I plan on taking the skin of one of my guys when he dies and making a belt and wallet..

Wow, I'd never have the heart to skin one of my deceased pets and wear him as a belt...

Anyway, must have been a HUGE snake to get a 12 foot skin icon24.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0