Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ketch69

Apologies to all

12 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say that I am working hard to make everyone happy. I apologize for messing things up and will do my best to get all this straight in a timely manner. I will not be posting anything else for sale until I have everyone taken care of. I really appreciate this opportunity to offer my work to you guys here on SOL and want to keep selling here as it helps me a lot in these tough times. Thanks a lot to TimS for giving me the chance and to all that have purchased my stuff. I really enjoy making this stuff and take pride in my work. I know I need to wok harder on the bussiness end and will do my best to be better in the future.

Dean

I don't know if it matters to you but your product is great and once things get squared away I will be happy to purchase things from you again.

View PostI don't know if it matters to you but your product is great and once things get squared away I will be happy to purchase things from you again.

Oh it does matter to me. I truly enjoy making this stuff and I try my best to make it the best you can get for your $$$. I just have to work harder on everything else and not just making the stuff. It won't matter how nice my stuff is if everybody is pissed at me and won't buy it.

Dean

Dean,

I know you have been hesitant about Paypal, but if you want I can help you get things set up so you don't have to wait in line at the PO to mail packages. It's convenient, and you can receive/send money, pay for postage, and track packages all from the PP website. It will even send automatic emails to your customers, and you will save a little on the postage too.

Most sites accept PP, so when you buy your supplies, you won't have to send a check or input your credit card info every time.

View PostDean,

I know you have been hesitant about Paypal, but if you want I can help you get things set up so you don't have to wait in line at the PO to mail packages. It's convenient, and you can receive/send money, pay for postage, and track packages all from the PP website. It will even send automatic emails to your customers, and you will save a little on the postage too.

Most sites accept PP, so when you buy your supplies, you won't have to send a check or input your credit card info every time.

I'd also help. You can pretty much set it up that all you need to do is drop off at the post office. You can also schedule pick ups to so you don't even have to go to the PO.

View PostOK. I'm moving up in the world. I now have a paypal account. Hopefully this will help make transactions smoother in the future.

Dean

Great news ! I'll be keeping my eye's on the CBST !

View PostOK. I'm moving up in the world. I now have a paypal account. Hopefully this will help make transactions smoother in the future.

Dean

I like them words! Your stuff is great and one incident like this wont change my mind...

Good luck Dean