Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MVDCGTO

Cape Cod Granite

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Ok long story short I am coming up to MV in 2 weeks to do a minor kitchen remodel for a friend of my dad and am looking for a good granite fabricator on the cape. The closer to Woods Hole the better. Its not a big job, 3 tops with one just slightly over 8' and the others are pretty small. No turns, no sink, no problem. Kind of need a quick turnaround but thats something I need to discuss with them. Anyone know of a trustworthy shop near Woods Hole? Thanks in advance

Zach

View PostAtlantic marble and granite. There in the falmouth tech park, never used them so I don't know there quality, but there close to WH

Excellent! Thanks. Quality I am not really concerned with since the job is so simple. I can fix most mistakes pretty easily.

Ricciardi Marble & Granite - ricciardimg.com

174 Airport Road, Hyannis - (508) 790-2734

Very pleased with their service. I had my kitchen and bathroom done over the winter and couldn't be more pleased with their service. The guys who installed it were first class as was the sales girl. Higly recommended.

View PostTerra-Nova in Pocasset did have a huge inventory of stone back a few years ago.Just a thought.

View PostRicciardi Marble & Granite - ricciardimg.com

174 Airport Road, Hyannis - (508) 790-2734

Very pleased with their service. I had my kitchen and bathroom done over the winter and couldn't be more pleased with their service. The guys who installed it were first class as was the sales girl. Higly recommended.

Cool, I will check into both. I will be doing the installation so no worries there, just need someone to cut and polish the tops since I will not have the necessary tools to do so.

View PostAtlantic marble and granite. There in the falmouth tech park, never used them so I don't know there quality, but there close to WH

My office is right next to them in the Tech Park. Don't have much knowledge of them though my coworker says you can get some good onsite deals for their scrap/leftover stone.

My parents got their granite from Atlantic when they remodeled their kitchen. I don't remember them having any issues with price or selection.

More importantly, how much fishing will you be doing while you're out there? I wish I had some time to get out to MV or Cutty before the summer really heats up.

View PostMore importantly, how much fishing will you be doing while you're out there? I wish I had some time to get out to MV or Cutty before the summer really heats up.

When I am not working in the kitchen I plan to have my line in the water. Part of the reason I waited until now to do this. . lol.