Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrs biggene

Found

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I'm going to post this here and in the main forum.

While on my walk tonight, I found a baby pet bird. Cute little bugger. If you know anyone who has lost a pet bird please contact me with a description. I would love to get the little thing back home. Very sweet, I'm sure someone is missing the little thing.

View PostDo you always do your walks with a net in hand? You must be good on a fluke boat. LOL !

I am Great on a fluke boat !!

View PostHave you tried calling a local bird rescue? Maybe the owner reported it missing to them. Good Luck!

I checked around, also checked several online *lost bird* sites. No luck. I gave the little guy to a friend (local) who raises parakeets. Has a free fly room for them. She promised to keep a look out for the owner and I know he'll be very well cared for and loved in the meantime.

View PostHow have you been Mike? We're having a party for the forth, if you and the Mrs' are free, come on over.

I'm doing great. Been fishing the Navy Pier this year. Finally got my pass. A totally new way of fishing and enjoying it. Still got to learn more about the pier technique but it beats walking the beaches and getting "mugged" when you hook up.

I appreciate the invite but my daughter in Old Bridge has her annual 4th party too. If we get back early, I'll drive by and if it is still going on, I'll mooch a beer.

Mike