Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xahoidenbbb

Help!!!

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

can someone let rich swiss know that im interested in the st croix rod that he had for sale? im new here and they wont let me post on this buy/sell thread. someone please let him know or ask him to PM me. thanks!smile.gif

Being you are new you can't get PM's & you have to be a member in good standings for 7 day's before you can buy or sell anything in the BST.

You need to read the Help & Guide lines on the main page posted in BOLD Blue.

View Postcan someone let rich swiss know that im interested in the st croix rod that he had for sale? im new here and they wont let me post on this buy/sell thread. someone please let him know or ask him to PM me. thanks!smile.gif

Hello X,

Which one are you interested in ?

I don't know if this is legal for me to do here or not. I have to go back and read the rules again !!!

Swiss

it seems like its illegal. but im interested in the premier 11'6 spinning. well i dont want to get you in trouble for breaking any rule. but do u have alot in stock or is it part of your collection?

xhoidenbbb - I'm sorry, but if you don't have access to the Buy/Sell/Trade forums then you can't buy something listed for sale on this site. Also, as long as Rich Swiss has the rod listed for sale here, he can't sell it to you even if you were able to contact him some other way. If he did, you'd both be breaking the rules and would risk not being able to buy or sell anything here in the future.

These rods come up for sale frequently, so my advice is to stick around for a little, contribute to our community by participating in the forums, and when you gain access to the BST in a few weeks post a Want-To-Buy thread for the rod.

Good luck. icon14.gif

Ya, I've been a long time searcher/lurker on here and joined to respond to a couple posts in the buy/sell forum, only to find out that I have to wait a week. frown.gif

I understand the reasoning behind the rule, but I hope I can find something next week now, because I need a set-up for Memorial Day...

Keeping fingers crossed