Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flytyingguy1

A Hugh Thank You

1 post in this topic

Dear SOL members,

On behalf of Casting For Recovery I wanted to personally thank you for your generous contribution to the Potty expenses of the Jamaica Bay Kayak Fishing Tournament.

We had 334 registered kayak anglers and we raised a record breaking amount for CFR. The funds from the J-Bay Tournament will go to support the CFR weekend retreats in the NY Metro area. Hopefully we will be able to have more retreats in future years since each year we turn many women away because we don't have the slots to accommodate them.

As you know events such as the tournament have many expenses and it was through your GENEROUS donations that we were able to subsidize the Port-A-Pottys that we rented. I thank you, CFR thanks you and all the guys who used the Potty ... thank you.

SOL members gave from the heart as well as the wallet and your contribution of $950 really shows it. Attached is a pic of the Potty that you sponsored.

I am proud to be a fellow member of SOL and once again THANK you for your generosity. The breast cancer survivors who attend the retreats are blessed to have you caring attitude support the organization.

Dee Kelly .... aka FoxyFisher

And I want to Thank All The Guy's who made it all possible God Bless..........Ron

2nd Picture Dee Kelly, Ron ( Flytyingguy1 ) & Jerry Capt Kayak........

Attached Imagesattachment.php?attachmentid=362686&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=362687&stc=1