Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

Abu 6501 C3 Lefty

6 posts in this topic

This was my sons reel, i can't use it because i'm a righty redface.gif lol and he hasn't used it since i bought it for him 3 years ago.

The box is incorrect but i'll throw it in with the reel $75.00 shipped . No Paypal , check or M/O is fine..thanks for looking,,

View Postso is this real in like new condition? realy only been fished a couple times? might be interested

Hi SJ, its my sons reel . Got it for him for xmas a few years back. I don't know why the box doesn't match. I would have to tear apart my whole garage to find the matching box if i even have it. I am not doing that lol. Anyways used it on the in-laws boat out in Barnegat NJ and at the local docks here on Long Island. It still in great shape. Wasn't even used last year if i remember correctly.Let me know either way....thanks..

ohhh didn't mean to mislead you i don't care about the box. a box never helped me catch a fish lol. just wanted to know if the drag, etc. all works like it should, or if it needs to be cleaned and what not.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0