Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stanley K

Snowbee Classic Bootfoot Size 10

24 posts in this topic

Snowbee Classic Cleated Bootfoot size 10

Used around five times, great condition. No holes, rips, wader-funk, nothing. Comes with repair kit.

Retail for $180, selling for $125 shipped

Will provide pics if necessary

View PostInterested in trades? I have a WB G2. Can I have some pictures please? I am 5'6 and foot to chest is 4'2, would they fit? I really need a new pair

Not interested in trades, sorry.

I'm 5'10 and they fit me pretty much perfectly. I will put some more pics up for you later tonight.

View PostNot interested in trades, sorry.

I'm 5'10 and they fit me pretty much perfectly. I will put some more pics up for you later tonight.

I will take them, if you can ship them and I will try them on and if they dont fit, I will pay for shipping both ways? Best I can do is 100 though sorry. And can you measure from the foot to the top of the waders please? What part of NY are you?

View PostOkay, works for me.

PM me with your address and your preffered method of payment.

Paypal works for me. And before I send payment, can you tell me the inches from the top of the waders down to the foot please. Where are you located?

View PostHeading out now, PM me your paypal and I will send it later tonight, I have a baseball game now

Okay, but just a heads up, those measurements might be off by an inch or two, but I guess you'll see for yourself how you like them.

Sending a PM now and good luck with the game

Waders sold

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0