Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Night Moves

Late Night Canal Sighting

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

This past Saturday night, my buddy and I were walking West past the Bourne Bridge on the service road. I look to my right and there is a guy walking around in the buff icon24.gif ! It was dark outside and he had all his lights on. I had a feeling he was doing this on purpose. We just laughed.

Main land side.

View PostThis past Saturday night, my buddy and I were walking West past the Bourne Bridge on the service road. I look to my right and there is a guy walking around in the buff icon24.gif ! It was dark outside and he had all his lights on. I had a feeling he was doing this on purpose. We just laughed.

Main land side.

One should expect to see anything, especially when it comes to jigging the ditch!

What you didn't notice was, his wife with a small towel in her hand! cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

bigeyes.gifupck.gif

View PostOne should expect to see anything, especially when it comes to jigging the ditch!

What you didn't notice was, his wife with a small towel in her hand! cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

bigeyes.gifupck.gif

Hahahaha...clapping.gif

Bah, that's nothing... Two weeks ago I looked out the window of the firehouse, and there was a homeless guy getting a hummer on the front lawn. At three in the afternoon. And we're not talking a secluded area. I could do this 20 more years and never see something that funny again.

View Postwho was giving a homeless guy a hummer?

Homeless guy's homeless girlfriend. Trust me, not a pretty site. And from dealing with them in the past, I know she is 61, and he is like 52 or 53.

View PostHomeless guy's homeless girlfriend. Trust me, not a pretty site. And from dealing with them in the past, I know she is 61, and he is like 52 or 53.

a hummer from a cougar nonetheless!!!clapping.gif

View Posta hummer from a cougar nonetheless!!!clapping.gif

At 61, she probably gave him both a hummer and a gummer. cwm27.gif

I think I'd better move this to the Land of Stoopid before we get static wink.gif

View PostI've seen bum sex. Kenmore Square, behind a garbage dumpster, early 80s.

Nope - not a pretty sight, but it will burn its way into your memory.

some things cannot be unseen. cwm31.gif

View PostI've seen bum sex. Kenmore Square, behind a garbage dumpster, early 80s.

Nope - not a pretty sight, but it will burn its way into your memory.

Can still see it like it was yesterday ? cwm27.gif