Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slick706

WTB 6, 8 or 10lb Berkley Pink Fireline

12 posts in this topic

Anyone have a 125yd spool of pink fireline to sell me? 6, 8 or 10lb. I got my daughters new Penn 714 Pinky done up this week and she is demanding bright pink line! ugggh 6yrs old and shes already demanding things cwm31.gif

BTW she doesnt want pink ande! i tried that already biggrin.gif

View PostAnyone have a 125yd spool of pink fireline to sell me? 6, 8 or 10lb. I got my daughters new Penn 714 Pinky done up this week and she is demanding bright pink line! ugggh 6yrs old and shes already demanding things cwm31.gif

BTW she doesnt want pink ande! i tried that already biggrin.gif

do they even have it in pink?

Yep, they dont make it anymore in US, i can order it online from AU or NZ but im trying here 1st see if someone has an old spool laying around. Would ya beieve i saw fireline in 1lb and 3lb too!!biggrin.gifkooky.gif

View PostYep, they dont make it anymore in US, i can order it online from AU or NZ but im trying here 1st see if someone has an old spool laying around. Would ya beieve i saw fireline in 1lb and 3lb too!!biggrin.gifkooky.gif

wow well i have to order some for my wifes rod smile.gif thanks

Not easy to get luv2flyfish, like i said i think you can only buy it now on new zealand and australian sites or ebay.NZ or AU.

CONNMAN,I had that mono before, it is a really odd color red, but close to pink headscratch.gif hmmm i will have to check that out again thx

I got some off Amazon two years ago or so. The 10# test doesn't stay pink all that long just to let you know. I think TimS said he could order spools but only the real big 1000yd jobs. Not sure he can still get em.

It's on pretty much all the wife's reels, 10# for fluke, 30# for tog'n.

I think you really want it for yourself wink.gif If we had more backup spools of it I'd help ya out, but supply is dwindling.

Check with Tim, He was telling me too, that he could still get it. I was saying that I only have 2 spools left for my daughters reels.

View Post

I think you really want it for yourself wink.gif If we had more backup spools of it I'd help ya out, but supply is dwindling.

I def want a spool for myself biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif love the pink alla B40!!

If you call the Berkley customer service number they do have the 8 and 10lb test fireline in pink available. As I understand it, it's not currently available in stores outside AU. You might want to ask them if that's going to change.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0