Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

Hunting discussion from RI thread

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

View PostThis picture is pretty sad.

Don't tread on the hunters, it now different then fishing. Unless, you fish with all fake stuff, something had to die to catch your fish. Just like your name "Killie Killer".

Not picking on you, just pointing out the fact that one should think about leaving others choices alone.

View PostIt just strikes me as sad. I am not anti-hunting. I used to hunt alot. I no longer hunt. Its just a picture of death; not much to celebrate.

Thank you for sharing that with us, Killer. Here's a hanky for you. cwm13.gif

View PostIt just strikes me as sad. I am not anti-hunting. I used to hunt alot. I no longer hunt. Its just a picture of death; not much to celebrate.

*, really...

The end of a successful hunt is always reason to celebrate, imo.

does it make you cry when you walk through the butchers dept at the supermarket????

View PostThank you for sharing that with us, Killer. Here's a hanky for you. cwm13.gif

cwm27.gif Dope!tongue.gif

View PostYep. Any people that don't approve can stuff a sock in it because it's none of their damned business. Freakin' tofu munchers.

icon24.gif Hater, filled with rage. You want to hunt? Hunt yer lil' heart out. I just don't enjoy it any more. Gobble-gobble!

View Postdoes it make you cry when you walk through the butchers dept at the supermarket????

No. But seeing the trucks loaded with crates of chickens on Rt 13 in Virginia does made me a little weepy! tongue.gif

View Postdoes it make you cry when you walk through the butchers dept at the supermarket????

This is really stupid. You ever see a cow's head in the meat case.

FWIW I thought the picture was a bit sad myself. Nothing really to do about hunting. It was the picture itself that struck home

View PostThis is really stupid. You ever see a cow's head in the meat case.

FWIW I thought the picture was a bit sad myself. Nothing really to do about hunting. It was the picture itself that struck home

I never meant for the picture to spark such a debate. The reason I posted it was because I didn't think too many people have seen a wild turkey's head up close. I wasn't trying to disrespect the bird, people here or anyone for that matter. I posted the exact same picture in my "Successful Hunt" thread in this forum. I guess folks that didn't want to see hunting pictures knew to stay away from that thread.

Considering there is no blood or guts in the turkey head picture I figured it wouldn't be a problem. Had his head been real mangled or bloody I would not have posted it.

My cousin and I had a great hunt together and nobody can take that away from us.