Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kyjake

Obama support dropping fast

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 25% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-four percent (44%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19. Today's rating is the lowest earned by the president since the passage of his health care proposal two months ago.

Here's Bush's ratings from the same time in his presidency. It looks like Obama is hated even more than George Bush !!

By Susan Page, USA TODAY

5/8/2006

WASHINGTON - President Bush's approval rating has slumped to 31% in a new USA TODAY/Gallup Poll, the lowest of his presidency and a warning sign for Republicans in the November elections.

View PostHere's Bush's ratings from the same time in his presidency. It looks like Obama is hated even more than George Bush !!

By Susan Page, USA TODAY

5/8/2006

WASHINGTON - President Bush's approval rating has slumped to 31% in a new USA TODAY/Gallup Poll, the lowest of his presidency and a warning sign for Republicans in the November elections.

wink.gif

View PostThe Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll .

yeah, now look at the averages of ALL the daily polls - the RCP Daily average.

President Obama has been steady at 46 for the last three months.

Rasmussen were the ones who didn't poll MA - because the race 'wasn't going to be close' weren't they ? cwm27.gif

View Postyeah, now look at the averages of ALL the daily polls - the RCP Daily average.

President Obama has been steady at 46 for the last three months.

Rasmussen were the ones who didn't poll MA - because the race 'wasn't going to be close' weren't they ? cwm27.gif

Oh, OK, so Rasmussen Pollsters are wrong and Guernseybass is right ? cwm27.gif

There you have it folks.......hubris on parade.

View PostOh, OK, so Rasmussen Pollsters are wrong and Guernseybass is right ? cwm27.gif

There you have it folks.......hubris on parade.

yup.biggrin.gif

look at the average yourself on www. realclearpolitics. com

RCP Poll Average

President Obama Job Approval

48.4Approve46.0Disapprove

there you have it folks....ignorance on parade

cwm15.gif

I don't know what obama supporters are celebrating about.

He has dropped 21 points since this time last year. Pretty pathetic especially since he is the messiah.

Dennis

View PostFurther comparing apple to apples yet again. It looks like GWB was around 13% in the strongly approve category.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...h_job_approval

Dude, what you are doing is blatantly dishonest cherry picking of polls.

I am comparing May 2006 poll numbers - this time 4 years ago in Bush's presidency.

You posted January 2009 poll numbers for Bush to make your case.

-That's the most deliberately dishonest post of 2010 !!

View PostDude, what you are doing is blatantly dishonest cherry picking of polls.

I am comparing May 2006 poll numbers - this time 4 years ago in Bush's presidency.

You posted January 2009 poll numbers for Bush to make your case.

-That's the most deliberately dishonest post of 2010 !!

Not intentional. Just pulled the first link that came up to illustrate how the "strongly approve" numbers are very different than the "approval rating". Just trying to help you learn something after you accused me of word parsing.

I'd appreciate it if you would stop the personal attack nonsense. I really take umbrage to being called deliberately dishonest.

View PostNot intentional. Just pulled the first link that came up to illustrate how the "strongly approve" numbers are very different than the "approval rating". Just trying to help you learn something after you accused me of word parsing.

I'd appreciate it if you would stop the personal attack nonsense. I really take umbrage to being called deliberately dishonest.

OK, maybe not deliberate, just look at the date next time.