Stand Your Ground...

Rate this topic

This whole situation spiraled out of control.Now there is a price on Zimmemans head.How is that even legal to put a price on someone in public like that ? Would love to see the donation list for the black KKK .

I agree it is out of control and an investigation now will be very difficult

The police should have done a proper investigation at the time of the killing

Not weeks later due to political pressure

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam-_888 View Post

This whole situation spiraled out of control.Now there is a price on Zimmemans head.How is that even legal to put a price on someone in public like that ? Would love to see the donation list for the black KKK .

Yeah, these guys who are supporters of, and defended by the president and AG, are the ones who want to illegally capture Zimmerman. 

black-panthers-e1279376965842.jpg

I agree it is out of control and an investigation now will be very difficult

The police should have done a proper investigation at the time of the killing

Not weeks later due to political pressure

Agreed. What about the donation list? I'd like to see it (if it exists). Would you?

There's a witness to this confrontation and fox has it............he was interrogated right after it happen and that's one reason Z wasn't arrested.....there is an interviw "A Witness Speaks"....will try to post it.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

http://www.**************/Breitbart-T...cked-Zimmerman

Ayoob says....He wouldn't make a rush to judgement.

Need help to open it...................thanks.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

There's a witness to this confrontation and fox has it............he was interrogated right after it happen and that's one reason Z wasn't arrested.....there is an interviw "A Witness Speaks"....will try to post it.

A witness who heard something not an eye witness. Either way I believe Zimmerman should be arrested.

Eye witness.............open the thread if you know how.....please.

"Gird Your Loins"

Can you explain what I've said that's racist?

Or is this more of your nonsense

As to trying and convicting that's just silly

My issue is that a kid was gunned down.......seemingly needlessly

The shooter seems to be the aggressor and the one who initiated the confrontation

Trayvon was not committing any crime

And the police rushed to judgement

Aa a parent I am outraged

But do explain what racist thing I said here........

The police have not rushed to judgement, you have. Evidence is being collected, autopsy is/was being performed, facts gathered. When the police have gathered enough evidence to prove who was at fault they they will present it. Until then, carry on with the "which" hunt.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

mag, how are you so sure that this kid was a victim, you only seem to see, and believe, one side.......why is the kids side so much more believable to you than the other side?

The phone call to 911 from Zimmerman is all I need to hear. He acted like some tough guy following a KID who was doing absolutely nothing wrong. What was the kid doing according to Zimmerman? Is Zimmerman an expert on suspious looking guys who look like their on drugs in the rain at night? He can't even tell what color he is but he says he's on drugs. lol

The phone call to 911 from Zimmerman is all I need to hear. He acted like some tough guy following a KID who was doing absolutely nothing wrong. What was the kid doing according to Zimmerman? Is Zimmerman an expert on suspious looking guys who look like their on drugs in the rain at night? He can't even tell what color he is but he says he's on drugs. lol

i ve read that the kid attacked him, from behind, while he was walking back to his truck to meet the cops.