Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Budlightyear

Time is up!

24 posts in this topic

I have purchased some items from an individual that sells numerous items on the CBST Forum and it seems there are no problems so I will explain my issue to get some advice. On approximately 3/31/10 I agreed to purchase some items and then subsequently sent a MO to that individual. Well he makes another post on the forum and I get all excited and buy more of his stuff before someone else buys it. I send a money order and accidentally overpay him(my fault no excuse) for $22. I advise him on 4/13/10 that I over payed him and requested my MO back. He agrees and then I PM him if he wants just send me some more of his product instead of the MO( I believe was legal) and on 4/13/10 he agrees. On 4/27/10 I PM him asking where is the product and he replies I will try to ship it out on Friday(4/30/10 ?) and I reply OK if you can't send the product then send me back my money. On 5/9/10 I ask again via PM where is the products and he replies in a PM on it's way! Today is May 18, 2010 and no product and no money. I have ordered and received products in the past without issues and he seems like a respected seller on this forum so I ask what do I do?

Its me that screwed this up. I left the package at the post office the morning of 5/8 but did not pay for the delivery confirmation so who knows where its at. I have had a couple other packages not get where they were shipped to recently that were sent from the same post office as well as at least one that was opened and resealed minus some of its contacts. I have talked to the manager at this certain post office about this and she is checking on it. In the meantime I will be driving past this one to another to ship my stuff.

Budlightyear, I am sending out another package to you in the morning with delivery confirmation this time.

Dean

Embarrass the seller by putting his name out on this forum for all to see . Then you will know whats what. Been happening a little to much lately so do it...beatin.gif

Oh sorry Ketch didn't know it was you. Yes you are indeed a respectable seller for sure. Disregard my statement HappyWave.gif

View PostEmbarrass the seller by putting his name out on this forum for all to see . Then you will know whats what. Been happening a little to much lately so do it...beatin.gif

I just put it out there myself

View PostEmbarrass the seller by putting his name out on this forum for all to see . Then you will know whats what. Been happening a little to much lately so do it...beatin.gif

Oh sorry Ketch didn't know it was you. Yes you are indeed a respectable seller for sure. Disregard my statement HappyWave.gif

Thats not the way TimS or the mods have requested to handle this situation. If I am not mistaken they have asked numerous times to report the thread if you feel you can not resolve it with the other party.

View PostThats not the way TimS or the mods have requested to handle this situation. If I am not mistaken they have asked numerous times to report the thread if you feel you can not resolve it with the other party.

Why quote what i said. I basically just stated what i would have done, its my right and my opinion no?. redface.gif I'm going away nowwink.gif

View PostWhy quote what i said. I basically just stated what i would have done, its my right and my opinion no?. redface.gif

I quoted you because your the one who posted. And if you ask TimS or the Mods on the BST you will find out what the correct answer is which again I believe is what I posted. they would not want anyone to post the sellers name but just report the post and let them take care of it.

View PostI quoted you because your the one who posted. And if you ask TimS or the Mods on the BST you will find out what the correct answer is which again I believe is what I posted. they would not want anyone to post the sellers name but just report the post and let them take care of it.

Oh ok i think . I was just saying because i was almost burned last month. That sellers User's name was put on forum for all to see . It really didn't matter as i was able to recover my funds thanks to Paypal. Now I (WE) know.biggrin.gif

Just my .02 cents...I have dealt with Dean (Ketch69) in a number of transactions, and it has always gone well!!! I am sure that there was a HUGE oversight, or factors out of his control that led to this misunderstanding....he is a stand up guy, and valued mamber of the site!!

View PostJust my .02 cents...I have dealt with Dean (Ketch69) in a number of transactions, and it has always gone well!!! I am sure that there was a HUGE oversight, or factors out of his control that led to this misunderstanding....he is a stand up guy, and valued mamber of the site!!

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!Definitely a misunderstanding...

110% Agreed! I have had several dealings with Dean all have gone smoothly and without incident or delayed shipping times. I agree that asking Tims to inquire it the correct thing to do in this instance. In this case it seems clear Dean is a stand up guy came right out admitted his mistake and is doing whatever possible to fix it. If there is shady business going on at his local USPS that another story all together but, in the end Dean will make good on whatever he has said without question in my mind. Good luck!

Thanks!

Ctown

View Post110% Agreed! I have had several dealings with Dean all have gone smoothly and without incident or delayed shipping times. I agree that asking Tims to inquire it the correct thing to do in this instance. In this case it seems clear Dean is a stand up guy came right out admitted his mistake and is doing whatever possible to fix it. If there is shady business going on at his local USPS that another story all together but, in the end Dean will make good on whatever he has said without question in my mind. Good luck!

Thanks!

Ctown

Have also dealt with Dean.. Always been a smooth transaction!