Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
awall630

rod, reel, plugs for a newbie

16 posts in this topic

I started last season and have upgraded some of my gear since then.

okuma stratus xts 55 loaded with brand new 30lb pp and spare spool also loaded with used pp - $35 shipped

older ugly stick spinning 9' MH 2pc, still in good shape - $35 shipped or $30 local pick up

misc plugs: tsunami pencil little over 2oz, a few poppers, and a parrot hahn surfster light probably around 1oz $35 shipped. all plugs will come rigged with vmcs and triple split rings.

prefer paypal but a check is fine

i will take the okuma pending personal inspection, send me the reel and if its ok i will take it. if not i will ship it back to you on my dime???let me know thanks.

sorry i wont ship anything until i recieve payment, i cant post a few more pictures if that will be ok. i can tell you it was used probably five times still as smooth as the day i got it and never been near water only fished it from the beach.

View Postsorry i wont ship anything until i recieve payment, i cant post a few more pictures if that will be ok. i can tell you it was used probably five times still as smooth as the day i got it and never been near water only fished it from the beach.

no problem i always do this when i buy a reel good luck with your salesmile.gif

trying not to sound dumb but im not really sure, its pretty old and I cant really read much on the label. it throws 2oz stuff pretty well and based on the foam grip im guessing it isnt a custom? sorry for lack of info.

I own a few ugly stik rods already. Some are really wimpy, but some are decent. I just want to verify the exact model before making a purchase for a friend.

View PostI own a few ugly stik rods already. Some are really wimpy, but some are decent. I just want to verify the exact model before making a purchase for a friend.

Looks like it's a bws1100 9' mh action sigma. I have that rod in 12' and it's a machine but very heavy.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0