why lie about your record

Rate this topic

View PostHe's been a good AG for the state, I could vote for him over McMahon with a clear conscious. Money is once again trumping the better GOP candidate Rob Simmons. Why folks in the party are backing Linda is beyond me, Simmons has never, ever gotten any respect in the CTGOP. Simmons is who I prefer, but I dont see him getting the nod.

He is the top dog in the State. He makes people raise there right hand and swear they are telling the truth in a court of law when he prosecutes them for crimes.

Here he is lying his ass off. That does not bother you ?

Quote TimS "...we have 30 moderators and 7 administrators, we aren't taking on any vigilantes at this time".

View PostI wouldn't call it pride...more like "lie" for the sake of making yourself look better than you really are.

Yup. Odd, in his case, since he's an incumbent who has been making incredible amounts of publicity for himself these past two or three years, at least; but he did it.

Go figure.

Here is another liar. He got the boot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wes_Cooley

Here are more recent liars. Tolerated.

tom harkin

"While running for his Senate seat, and again while running for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1992, Harkin made statements about his military record that implied he had flown combat missions over North Vietnam. After inquiries by Barry Goldwater and The Wall Street Journal, Harkin clarified that he had flown combat air patrols and reconnaissance missions over Cuba, and had flown aircraft into and out of Vietnam, but had never flown missions in Vietnam and had never engaged enemy aircraft in combat.[3]

john kerry.shakehead.gif

Dennis

Quote TimS "...we have 30 moderators and 7 administrators, we aren't taking on any vigilantes at this time".