Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hookinfinger

Napolitano Admits she Has Not Read The Arizona Law

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Another buffoon admits to not reading the Arizona Law.shakehead.gif

Given she has seen what a fool holder made of himself when he testified you would have think that this clown would have gone to school on that.

How unbelievable stupid can a person be.

Time for obama to step up and admit he has not read it either.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...t_sign_it.html

Nice.

Obama's Atty General didn't read the 10 page law.

Obama's Homeland Secuirty director didn't read the 10 page law.

Shameful........even liberals have to admit that.

You can bet nobody in his administration read the 2,000 page health care bill which socialized 1/6th of our economy.

--Thank a liberal for this mess, hold them accountable.

View PostMaybe their assistants briefed them on the meat of it and that was enough cwm40.gif

I think that the ex governor of the state of AZ would take a moment and read the law from her home state. The fact that she did not says something about her.

The annointed one has told his admin that they will disrespect this bill ---- and he is arrogant enough to tell them not to read it. It is a strategy, not an oversight.

View PostMaybe their assistants briefed them on the meat of it and that was enough cwm40.gif

I felt a reply was necessary here, but now at I think about it,

what more can be said to highlight such liberal stupidity?

http://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/201...aw-transcript/

POE: I understand that you [Holder] may file a lawsuit against the law (Arizona's immigration law). Seems to me the administration ought to be enforcing border security and immigration laws and not challenge 'em. And that the administration is on the wrong side of the American people. [TO Attorney General Eric Holder] Have you read the Arizona law?

HOLDER: Uh, I have not had a chance to ... I've glanced at it ... I've not read it ... Um.

POE: It's ten pages. It's a lot shorter than the health care bill, which was 2,000 pages long. I'll give you my copy of it if you would like to have a copy. Uh, even though you haven't read the law, you have an opinion as to whether its constitutional?

HOLDER: Ah, I've not really ... I've not been briefed yet, um. We, as I've said have had underway a review of the law. I've not been briefed by the people who have been responsible ... who are responsible for that review.

I laughed when holder said he would spend the evening reading it. What a jerk he is.

He could have read it while sitting on the crapper the morning before testifying.

It is published on the web. It took me 16 minutes to read it.

Dennis

Truth and substance does not matter to the current ruling Hunta in Washington.

This is the same old liberal mantra: Call it racism and the truth doesn't matter.