Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JBreese1

Very reliable car [ CHEAP ]

15 posts in this topic

I am selling an 1994 Buick Regal Custom. The car was bought new by my parents and given to my daughter in 2006 for her 17th Birthday. It has 133,554 miles on it and runs perfectly. It just passed inspection in Sept and has a valid sticker till 08/11. This car has never broke down or had any mechanical problems. I have trusted my Daughters saftey and well being to this car for the last 4 years of colledge.

Now all the negitive points.

1. 6 months into her liscence, my daughter was in an accident and the airbag deployed, THIS HAS NOT BEEN REPLACED, it was ridiculously priced. It does not affect the inspectability of the car. [sEE ABOVE]

2. No A/C, The compressor went last summer and it was not cost effective to replace.

3. The car could use rear struts, they KLUNK over hard bumps.

The car also has a Pioneer A.M./F.M.- CD player profesionally installed in the dash. This sterio was over $200.00 4 years ago.

If anyone is looking for cheap, reliable transportation you can just get in and go, this is it. It has power everything and they all work. The body is fair,[hood is a little wrinkled] and a scrape on the front passenger side door.

I am asking $650.00 or B/O. You can post a reply here or call my cell 201-522-5615 with any questions. I am only available during the day from noon till 12:30 and after 4:30 P.M. [NO PHONES ALLOWED AT WORK]

Jim

O.K. Chief, I;m not in any hurry. Just using it as a spare car right now to save me from using my suburban. It's insured untill May 30th.

Jim

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0