Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florence dude

WTT Tbone for Blueshark

9 posts in this topic

Not used, with package Tbone. It is pretty big. 7inches, about 3-3.5oz. Looking for a Blueshark/greenpoint/sharpeye or whatever Kevin calls himself now cwm27.gif. One minor flaw in the head of the plug. It comes up in the picture. Will also consider a smaller tbone in his striper pattern. Thanks

DSCN1332.jpg?t=1274142304

I have a 2oz bunker Handcarved Lures HCL new. would like to trade for a BM. maybe a jr. maybe part with more than one if you have any interesting Danny's.

View PostI have a 2oz bunker Handcarved Lures HCL new. would like to trade for a BM. maybe a jr. maybe part with more than one if you have any interesting Danny's.

I have a used white and pink jr. really nice condition. only threw a few times. No other BMs. I like the schoolbus one from your offer in another thread. I can do 2-2 TBone add a few custom smilin bill bucktails made by ketch69. 2oz. variety of colors

I have some dannys, but not any top name, hell, I dont even know the name of them. I can the herring slopehead, pollack danny, and herring danny, for the schoolbus. I really want that other shark too!

DSCN1315.jpg?t=1274234066

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0