Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cuxam2000

WTB gloomis sur1264s

16 posts in this topic

I edited your post and moved it to the proper forum. We don't allow sales like you wanted. Everything must be done out in the open in the thread. Thats all covered in the rules that are stickied to the top of the forum.

I have an SUR1264S in "like new" condition. Very lightly used. I'll check it closer, but I don't believer there are any marks on it whatsoever. I have added x-flock shrink tubing over the stock grip. I really love this rod and hate to part with it, but if the price is right, I'd sell. I believe the SUR1264S last retailed for at least $320.

I have one also with the same grip installed.Used slightly.Great condition.A bit light for the stuff I like to throw.If your near RI or come this way I'd part with it easier.Shipping rods isn't something I enjoy doing.

I got one in good condition purchased from the BST here. It's supposed to be a custom. I will let go of it for the same purchase price (I'll have to check what I paid for it). Please PM me if interested as I may not monitor BST regularly.

225 you pay shipping...Mint condition...Used maybe 3-4 times,X flock grips on it.Have pics on request.Postal MO only.Paypal as long as I get 225 in my account.cwm27.gif

cuxam2000 - PayPal payments received. Will ship asap and forward you tracking information. I plan to ship via FedEX Ground. If I get off work in time I will ship the rod today, if not it will ship tomorrow. Thanks cuxam200 and Thanks SOL!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0