I need a favor

Rate this topic

Fishoholic,

Have his family check with RIDERDOWN.org, their local rep is in CT, his name is Tony.

They help injured riders in a variety of different ways from care packages, to help with bills etc. It is worth a look to see what they can offer him and his family if anything.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.....4'-6' is still better than 9-5....
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~Henry David Thoreau
USCG Limited Master - ' False Dawn ' and ' Riley Kelsey '

hoping for the best TJ...t's & p's for the young man...

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

Best wishes for a complete,and quick recovery.I've had more than my share of "shiny side down"time,and know how much it sucks.frown.gif

It wouldn't pay you more to walk on water,than to wear a crown of thorns,

It wouldn't pay me more to bury you rich,than to bury you poor...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

I've got all of my fingers and toes crossed and sending out a little prayer for him now. One of my dear friends' sons went through this almost a year and a half ago. We didn't think he'd make it. Well the little **** is alive and well and bugging the hell out of all of us again. Hoping you have the same results with your friend.

Ack. Foo.

I want to die from a good old fashioned case of living.

I'm raising him up in prayers buddy. I also pray the Holy Spirit grant you and the families piece during his healing process. God Bless.

Armand

"Fish are a gift from God, especially on they end of your line" -Armand Popper "Come Follow me and I will make you fishers of men" - Jesus Christ

Thanks a lot guys! They must be working. He has improved a lot since sunday. The doctors said there isn't any brain damage, he only has a sever concussion. He is also breathing normally. He had a neck brace on during the crash and the Dr. said if he hadn't he would probably have serious neck and brain damage. cwm31.gif

very good to hear. Youth is a great thing to have on your side when it comes to healing and recovery.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.....4'-6' is still better than 9-5....
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~Henry David Thoreau
USCG Limited Master - ' False Dawn ' and ' Riley Kelsey '