I need a favor

Rate this topic

A young friend of mine was involved in a very serious dirt bike accident yesterday. He had a head on collision with another bike, both moving at a good clip. Both guy were banged up very bad. My friend is 16 and a regular at my local fishing spots. He's a good kid. Yes he was wearing a helmet and all of his gear. As of last night he was fighting for his life. He has internal bleeding, possible brain damage and is having trouble breathing on his own. I'm not very religious but I know a lot of you guys are so please say a little prayer for my friend. He's a good kid and I'm really worried about him. Also from what I hear the other kid is in rough shape, but not quite as bad.

View Postthat young kid I met at your house that day..that sucks, seemed like a good kid..frown.gif

no it was his best friend. He was there and the first person to run over to him. He said his eyes were in the back of his and there was blood coming out of his helmet and everywhere else. I couldn't imagine finding my best friend this way. crying.gifcrying.gif

Hate to hear these things. Very very sad. Was this at Freetown? It is getting very dangerous there over the last 5 years. I wish him a very successful and complete recovery. He will be in my thoughts and prayers too.

As an avid offroader to this day, having ridden 30 years, I had my only head on myself in '05 at Freetown and got out luky w/ broken ribs and a good bell ringing.

Two firends hit each other there in 07 in a freak accident and it was a nasty one that has left one riding buddy in a wheelchair.

And, if i could hijack this thread for some good vibe too, please also say a prayer for my little cousin who crashed badly while racing in NH this weekend. He broke his back, exposing his spinal cord. Too soon to tell his future, but he is a fighter and if anyone can overcome it he can.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.....4'-6' is still better than 9-5....
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~Henry David Thoreau
USCG Limited Master - ' False Dawn ' and ' Riley Kelsey '

View PostHate to hear these things. Very very sad. Was this at Freetown? It is getting very dangerous there over the last 5 years. I wish him a very successful and complete recovery. He will be in my thoughts and prayers too.

As an avid offroader to this day, having ridden 30 years, I had my only head on myself in '05 at Freetown and got out luky w/ broken ribs and a good bell ringing.

Two firends hit each other there in 07 in a freak accident and it was a nasty one that has left one riding buddy in a wheelchair.

And, if i could hijack this thread for some good vibe too, please also say a prayer for my little cousin who crashed badly while racing in NH this weekend. He broke his back, exposing his spinal cord. Too soon to tell his future, but he is a fighter and if anyone can overcome it he can.

He was at a spot in EP, sorry to hear about your cousin! frown.gif

Thanks a lot everyone. I just heard he is breathing a little better. No word on the internal injuries.