Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pennman

Another dumb arsed comment

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Pelosi to Aspiring Musicians: Quit Your Job, Taxpayers Will Cover Your Health Care

Friday, May 14, 2010

By Nicholas Ballasy, Video Reporter

(CNSNews.com) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said this week that thanks to the new health-care reform law, musicians and other creative types could quit their jobs and focus on developing their talents because taxpayers would fund their health care coverage.

"We see it as an entrepreneurial bill," Pelosi said, "a bill that says to someone, if you want to be creative and be a musician or whatever, you can leave your work, focus on your talent, your skill, your passion, your aspirations because you will have health care."

Pelosi made the remarks while speaking at the Capitol on Wednesday to the Asian American and Pacific Islanders Summit.

Can this woman get any freakin' dumber???? What happens when these folks need to eat? Oh, I forgot, "another" group of victims (free loaders) which will need to depend on the nanny state!!kooky.gif

Some new congressman who was just elected in the last go around (a conservative Dem.) said she was nuttier than a fruit cake and meaner than a snake.cwm31.gif

Unreal. It makes me angry to think that she's one of the people running this country.

"Hey, hippie deadbeats, we just made it easier to be a deadbeat."

Distgusting.

Interesting, I went looking for this for context of where it came from but I can only find it on Party Of Do As We Say Not As We Do blogs that are about as relevant as *****.org when it comes to valid news? headscratch.gif

View PostInteresting, I went looking for this for context of where it came from but I can only find it on Party Of Do As We Say Not As We Do blogs that are about as relevant as *****.org when it comes to valid news? headscratch.gif

Her you go bud. Check it out. And we are gonna' have to pay for this crap.

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2010/05/...ave-obamacare/

Spig mad.gif

Doesn't matter the website. Watch her lips move and listen to her statement. Would you prefer it came from Al Jazeera?

Actually, everytine she opens her mouth its BS.

View PostDoesn't matter the website. Watch her lips move and listen to her statement. Would you prefer it came from Al Jazeera?

Actually, everytine she opens her mouth its BS.

All we have is a soundbyte.

What came before the soundbyte?

If you did some real news research the only thing that DOES come up is radio stations should be paying musicians for playing their music directly.

But don't let me ruin your outrage, carry on in your false anger.

Make sure to yell at some clouds while you're at it.

View PostInteresting, I went looking for this for context of where it came from but I can only find it on Party Of Do As We Say Not As We Do blogs that are about as relevant as *****.org when it comes to valid news? headscratch.gif

You need to looka little harder....here she is in her own words.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/05/1...alth-coverage/

View PostAll we have is a soundbyte.

If you did some real news research the only thing that DOES come up is radio stations should be paying musicians for playing their music directly.

Whooooooooooosh!!!!!!rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Well, looks like Pelosi is not the only one.....cwm27.gif

Kinda' like what is 'is'?...........headscratch.gif

It's funny, My friend's dad grew up in Little Italy in Baltimore with Pelosi, and he was saying that her big thing is that she never left the house, she never mingled with the regular people.

Good to see that hasn't changed and she just sits on her perch in DC.

I'm gonna quit my job and play guitar all day thx to Obumma and his cronies smile.gif. Hell if my wife quits her job too (she used to write poetry), we can live at the same comfort level we have now for alot less work.