Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Texican

RM Popper

20 posts in this topic

Aquired this plug from a friend and want to see if anyone is intrested in trading for it. I am looking for large sebiles in fast sinking perferred but open to others plugs. Please post pics.

I never seem to be able to get my hands on one of these... assuming this is new/unfished I'll take it and buy you a Sebile? You looking for the 3oz size?

View PostI have lots of sebiles, what size are you looking for? I can post pictures later.

Models that I am looking for are The Magic Swimmer 228 F-SK (fast sinking) is 9" and weighs 5 oz. and The sebile stick shad 182 Fast SK (fast sinking) is 7-3/5" both are the largest version in their models but there are different levels of depth they work. I am looking for the fast sinking.

I would be willing to add some kind of kicker for 2 sebiles if possible. Would even entertain lightly fished.

View PostHere are all the Sebiles I have at my house, I may have more on my boat...

the one all the way on the right is a koolie minnow i think.

Could you tell me what the model of the big magic swimmer is? The model # is located on the tail section of the swimmer should read 228 with a couple letters after. Also can I have the model of the gold stick shad. I cannot tell if that is the big stick shad. Do you remember if you have any other colors on your boat in the big models.

Can you tell me if they are used. It looks like the big swimmer is but what about the stick shad?

I dont think i have ever fished any of them but they do show oxidation from being stored in the boat in Plano boxes.

Magic Minnow- 228 SK

Stick Shad- 155 FT

Koolie- 136 FT

View PostI dont think i have ever fished any of them but they do show oxidation from being stored in the boat in Plano boxes.

Magic Minnow- 228 SK

Stick Shad- 155 FT

Koolie- 136 FT

The magic swimmer and the Stick shad are the right size but not the right sink rate. But what would you be offering?

View Post1-4-1

I would be willing to do one for one but I would want what I am looking for. That would be the fast sinking. The bottom of the magic swimmer would read Magic Swimmer 228 F-SK the stick shad would read Fast SK on it.

1-4-1 on the Magic swimmer or Stick Shad and a kicker. If you have one of those please let me know.

View PostI never seem to be able to get my hands on one of these... assuming this is new/unfished I'll take it and buy you a Sebile? You looking for the 3oz size?

Medic

If you still game let me know. Magic Swimmer 228 F-SK (fast sinking) is 9" and weighs 5 oz.

Please let me know

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0