Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canal Intruder

Fin-Nor 20 Ahab

21 posts in this topic

I Have a almost new (just put line on it). Looking to trade for a conventional reel of the same value. I am very preferable to Abu 7000 s. Can get pictures of it but you guys know i suck at it! Sweet reel, just like conventional to much!!!!!

Peace

Henry

Henry, I've got many 7000's. Does it matter what color, etc...?

I've never owned a FinNor and might be interested in just checking one out. Want to be up front with you; the reviews here on SOL are pretty mixed. Is there a reason you're letting this one go?

BTW, in Portsmouth, RI so wouldn't be tough to get together and take a look see. Again though, are you looking for something in particular?

Dutch

I got it as a gift, but im a conventional fisherman. Im interested in just about any abu 7000. Mine is just about mint, put new line on it and threw it a few times. I also have a 2 piece penn spinning reel that i could throw in, to sweetin the deal! I paid 90 bucks for it. Let me know what you have for Abus, and we will go from there!

Peace

Henry

Henry,

I can't figure out which series of reel you have headscratch.gif. The USA models were rumored to be solid but very unfriendly with braid.

Can you snap a pic of the reel and box?

Dutch

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0