Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macpintail

Report Chasers and it begins!!!!!!

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Last night in central NJ we had an incredible bass blitz for a couple hours with fish up into mid 30's! Today I head over to beach and have to drive through that 2 mile stretch of beach front where these fish drove bunker onto beach yesterday afternoon, and is was the invasion of report chasers!!! Every single street was packed, guys were all sitting at entrance to the beaches waiting with thier nice new shinny pencils or snag riggs waiting for lighting to strike twice!!kooky.gif

Funny part is they were all sitting in same spot as last night all j**rking each other, and the fish were 5 miles north of them!!

It is incredible how these guys even fish without cell phone or online reports!!!!

Happens every year nothing new.

View PostLast night in central NJ we had an incredible bass blitz for a couple hours with fish up into mid 30's! Today I head over to beach and have to drive through that 2 mile stretch of beach front where these fish drove bunker onto beach yesterday afternoon, and is was the invasion of report chasers!!! Every single street was packed, guys were all sitting at entrance to the beaches waiting with thier nice new shinny pencils or snag riggs waiting for lighting to strike twice!!kooky.gif

Funny part is they were all sitting in same spot as last night all j**rking each other, and the fish were 5 miles north of them!!

It is incredible how these guys even fish without cell phone or online reports!!!!

Well I was there last night, as well as the past three days before that and stopped by and chatted waiting for lightning to strike twice again today. Does that make me a report chaserheadscratch.gif J/K It was crazy how quickly word spread and how many people showed up. I had boat fish this morning so I really just headed down to watch the chaos and find out who to avoid in the future!!

It's called the cell phone.. motal enemy of the surf fisher. And so begins the world famous " NJ Pencil Popping Wars"cwm12.gif Trust me they all have phones and some have online access right in hand so.. nothing is a secret.. Me.. I dream of Giants swimming in the cool nights with no one to see them but me.. cause these guys are all afraid of the dark!!

Funny part is you won't see all these guys after the spring run is over!!

View PostMe.. I dream of Giants swimming in the cool nights with no one to see them but me.. cause these guys are all afraid of the dark!!

Ahh the picket fencers...Night time is the right time!!!

Well, I can verify that New York has at least one 31 lber. swimming here too... cwm15.gif

... I know because I kissed her goodbye / good health in plain view of the Empire State Building on Mon.! wink.gif

View PostIt's called the cell phone.. motal enemy of the surf fisher. And so begins the world famous " NJ Pencil Popping Wars"cwm12.gif Trust me they all have phones and some have online access right in hand so.. nothing is a secret.. Me.. I dream of Giants swimming in the cool nights with no one to see them but me.. cause these guys are all afraid of the dark!!

Funny part is you won't see all these guys after the spring run is over!!

SHHHHHH don't tell anyone or it will catch on. It's the only time I can fish anymore without wanting to kick some azz. I'm spoiled from the good ol days when 6/7 guys on a jetty was a crowd but still had respect for everyone else there.