MartinO67

Who Turned You Onto Sol

Rate this topic

146 posts in this topic

View PostI have to say NYtugs but these days I think he's now NYwippedheart.gif

arrrr don't get mad no.biggrin.gif

Glad it wasn't you Martintongue.gif

Thanks Don , love you too heart.gifheadscratch.gif ...biggrin.gif

had only been fishing for about 2 and a half yrs, but was gettng more and more serious about it and would do research for every highend thing I buy and kept getting reffered to SOL by BOOBLE(biggrin.gif) so after about a yr I finally decided to give it an indept look and enjoy seeing the cool pics of the north east action and cool discussions on gears as well as the tenacity that you guys have (skishing, fishing from the surf in a storm etc) and got hooked,

But sad to say that My views on SOL is slightly changing, reason being is that every other thread has to do with politics, and the guy who lives on the same block and fishes the same place daily as his neighbor is bashing his neighbor because he is a right winger or a left winger...... like seriously I honestly thought this was a fishing forum.......confused.gif

We really need to do more fishing, lol

Google I'm guessing. I used to be on a freshwater bass forum all the time, but I was really getting into striper plugging, and I didn't know too much about it. I wanted to find a forum similiar to the freshwater bass forum (which talked all about soft plastics and hard baits), but this forum would have to be all about plugging, and stripers in general. Once I found sol, I was hooked, and it became my main online hang out. I don't visit my old freshwater forum too often, I don't know, this forum just has soo much to offer, and is so big, that I can always find something interesting here.

Love this place, heart.gif.