Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Attention Obamaphiles-talking point alert

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

The next failed insult to hurl at the TEA Party Patriots will be (take a big breath), Neo John Birchers. Just read that in Politico, thought I'd get you guys up to speed.

John Birch was a lib ***** - a "hoper".

They can claim anything they want....while in the unemployment line after November.beatin.gif

This forum can be quite entertaining. You mention something that's obvious to the whole world and they demand you provide a link. If you start out by providing a link to support the same obvious piece of information, they say they don't read links and are big thinkers on their own. Which is it? In any event, they can't or won't see what's right under their noses, while everone else can't get help but get it because it's so blatant.

View PostThis forum can be quite entertaining. You mention something that's obvious to the whole world and they demand you provide a link. If you start out by providing a link to support the same obvious piece of information, they say they don't read links and are big thinkers on their own. Which is it? In any event, they can't or won't see what's right under their noses, while everone else can't get help but get it because it's so blatant.

Or the old standard: Forwarded Email, despite being spot on factual is trivialized and dismissed as irrelevant because: "Its a forwarded Email".

Or, facts are ignored and dismissed as irrelevant because they don't like the "source".

Simple Simons.

View PostOr the old standard: Forwarded Email, despite being spot on factual is trivialized and dismissed as irrelevant because: "Its a forwarded Email".

Or, facts are ignored and dismissed as irrelevant because they don't like the "source".

Simple Simons.

Simple Simons are all the ones believing the worst always.... and they call highly slanted views of non facts Facts... kooky.gif

View PostSome on the Far Left get talking points from fairy tale novels.

It is odd how the left gets its info straight out of the air.

How do all those channels, every one of them, besides FOX do it? How do they survive since no one is listening, at least according to liberals, and we all know anyone that leans right watches only FOX and listens to Rush right?

Oh, and Obama is clearly a racist. Always has been, always will be. 20 years in a white hating church. Sorry, if I was in a black hating church for a week I'd get the label but quick.

View PostIt is odd how the left gets its info straight out of the air.

How do all those channels, every one of them, besides FOX do it? How do they survive since no one is listening, at least according to liberals, and we all know anyone that leans right watches only FOX and listens to Rush right?

Oh, and Obama is clearly a racist. Always has been, always will be. 20 years in a white hating church. Sorry, if I was in a black hating church for a week I'd get the label but quick.

AB you sound like one of those Obama haters that wants to start a Revolution. When you call him a racist does that mean you want to take up arms against American citizens?

View PostAB you sound like one of those Obama haters that wants to start a Revolution. When you call him a racist does that mean you want to take up arms against American citizens?

Nah. Just means I have eyes and ears that actually work and a brain that can process what I've just seen and heard.

Defending the indefensible is extremely hard and requires the mental gymnastics of a contortionist.

Thus the leap of the idol worshipers that goes from seeing and hearing Obama for 20 years being in a racist church .... to "you want to kill Americans and you hate America". kooky.gif

Wacky stuff.