Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobber

Stradic 1000

13 posts in this topic

used but not abused. still in good working order; cosmetically 7.5 out of 10. mechanically 8 out of 10.(could use a decent cleaning/lube job, and maybe a new bail spring)

asking $40 plus shipping

Seachaser seems to be the first "I'll take it"...... let me know if you're OK with everything and I'll box it up.

thx- Bob

View PostSeachaser seems to be the first "I'll take it"...... let me know if you're OK with everything and I'll box it up.

thx- Bob

How is XXXX next in line when I posted in my thread I would take it on 5/3 ??? Please let me know

you just said you would take it if I agree to accept paypal, and would also agree to pay shipping myself......(which I don't)

thats not acceptance of what was stated in THIS thread. dont wanna piss anybody off- I know you voiced an interest in this a long time ago, but then you hesitated upon seeing the pics when I formally put it up for sale......If XXXX really wants it, then he was the first one to say so.

Seachaser- as far as I'm concerned, yer 1st in line.... I'll need a check/MO for payment plus yer zipcode to figger out shipping to get you a total cost...

thanks- Bob

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0