Working girls

Rate this topic

speedracer

I was at an event last week with a bunch of guys I barely know who live in the city. They are from a different town than I am and were all friends back in grade school. The conversation somehow turned to prostitutes and I was surprised by what I heard. Every one of them had a story (or 10 )about a liaison with a working girl at sometime in their lives. They acted like it was no big thing. 2 of the guys were actually raving about how hot the girls are at a particular local massage parlor.

I felt like I was from another planet.cwm31.gif Is this normal behavior and I'm just some dumb hick?

You're getting sleepy. ....very sleepy.....

I know of a couple guys that use such services.

One of them in particular does seem to think its a pretty simple/common thing.

I had no idea either until maybe 2 years ago, if that makes you feel better.

Even when single, I just felt weird about the idea of it.

almost like I was accepting defeat, and couldn't get it on my own? too proud I think.

that, and I'm cheap!

feeling uncreative today

There are two things that I see a lot of on the road, Denny's and prostitutes.

I visit neither.

Seriously, some of the girls that I've seen at the really high end hotels in Vegas - one in particular was about a 12 on a scale of 1 - 10, I can understand the allure. From what I understand those chicks at those bars cost mucho bucks. I still wouldn't hit it, but I can understand the temptation if your lonely and have the dough.

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

one of my old bosses told a story of being at a mcdonalds,and a wicked high end mercedes pulled in the parking lot, you know, one of the 100 grand models. well some smoking brunette came in and got something and walked by him and said 'barry?'

ends up they went to school together, she sat with him and chatted for a while. yup, she was a very high end call girl. she would go with corporate executives and presidents of companies to parties and the likes. social events to be seen. and a lot of those clients had a family back at home.

she was in the multiple 6 figures bracket of income.