Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hookinfinger

Anyone Here Ever Been Betrayed ?

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

I just got a call from a friend who lives out in Texas and he told me he caught his wife in the sack with another guy.

Knowing my bud like I do I am surprised he did not go ballistic and hurt/kill the guy. I did not get into that much other than asking him what he did. He said he just slammed the door and walked away.

I am astonished this happened given that I thought they were stable.headscratch.gif

Anyone here gone through this ? I had no idea what the hell to say or what to say next.headscratch.gif

Dennis

^^^ I knew a guy who coame home from work in the middle of the day, with the intent of surprising his wife with lunch and the hope of a "nooner." He was the one who was surprised when he walked in on his wife and her best friend, another woman! Naked. or, at least partially so. She looked up and said something like, "Honey, we have to talk." He walked away and never looked back! (He was also never the same after that! Tick-tick-tick... twitch, twitch!)

Actually, when I think of it, I know of another situation where a guy suspected his wife of cheating and he hired a private investigator who filmed them having sex with a hidden camera. That was in addition to the numerous photos of the two of them in public cuddlin and kissing.

OK. I just thought of another one where the Fed Ex (or some other delivery service) driver was "making the rounds." The signal for him was a delivery of Victoria's Secret. Several women in this one neighborhood gave him the signal regularly.

Or, the guy who pumped out his septic system and was told by the septic guy that he can't flush condoms into the septic... he never used condoms!icon24.gif