Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PLA40

Ted Nugent on AZ new immigration laws

Rate this topic

134 posts in this topic

View PostYes it was an answer as to how. A very clear answer.

Are you expecting me to provide you with design plans for the internment facilities and bus routes to the border? If so, sorry not my job.

When you have a kitchen infested with cockroaches it is very easy to find the roaches.

No. I'm asking how you go about finding and arresting 12-20 million people. The AZ approach only deals with illegals that have been encountered with a legal stop. That's the low hanging fruit, and you're looking at 10 million additional illegals still in our country after you go that route.

Nothing short of an oppressive police state can accomplish what you set forth. It would come at a tremdendous financial and constitutional cost. It's much more realistic and cheaper to give these folks a path to citizenship.

It's really easy to say just kick them out. However, when you stop emoting, you realize that it isn't anywhere close to that easy. A high degree of realism is necessary to consider the issue honestly.

View PostJeez Dude. You sure sound like a quitter.

The word is profiling. Is it ugly? Yep. Is it part of a realistic solution? Yes it is. Seems to me the only people that should be offended are the illegals themselves.

We've put men on the moon- and you're saying we can't figure a way to effectively round up each and every illegal?

Just say NO to amnesty.

Quitter? Nope. Realist? Yep. Believe me, I'd rather kick 'em all out, but that's lip service and nothing more.

View PostWhen he was 21 he was dating a 14 year old that he would later adopt when she was 17 then later marry her. They divorced a few years later.

Also did we forget he's a draft dodger?

Quite the idol!

Also I have yet to hear about him getting an animal fair chase instead of behind a fence. mad.gif

According to the Wick, "In 1978, Nugent began a now-infamous relationship with a seventeen year old Hawaii native named Pele Massa." Big difference between 14 year olds and 17 year olds, if you've ever noticed...Seventeen year olds are much more physically developed! As far as the dodge for the Vietnam draft, when he was on student deferment, I thought all good liberals approved of that!?

View Postto anyone on the right:

if an illegal serves in the military, do you deport him/her?

No. But if an illegal gets into the army and doesn't get his green card "status" squared away then the army boots him out. I don't deport anyone.

If aliens do the army the normal way, they can get citizenship for it.

View PostNo. I'm asking how you go about finding and arresting 12-20 million people. The AZ approach only deals with illegals that have been encountered with a legal stop. That's the low hanging fruit, and you're looking at 10 million additional illegals still in our country after you go that route.

Nothing short of an oppressive police state can accomplish what you set forth. It would come at a tremdendous financial and constitutional cost. It's much more realistic and cheaper to give these folks a path to citizenship.

It's really easy to say just kick them out. However, when you stop emoting, you realize that it isn't anywhere close to that easy. A high degree of realism is necessary to consider the issue honestly.

Start rounding the obvious criminals, next anyone applying for any services, school enrollment, bank accounts, healthcare, etc. etc. etc. must provide documentation. No documentation authorities must be contacted. Arrest, intern, ship. I bet you could come up with some ideas yourself if you wanted to.

You appear to be looking for a simple, no sweat solution, and if it's not simple you want to give up. It will be difficult. We can do it.

View PostStart rounding the obvious criminals, next anyone applying for any services, school enrollment, bank accounts, healthcare, etc. etc. etc. must provide documentation. No documentation authorities must be contacted. Arrest, intern, ship. I bet you could come up with some ideas yourself if you wanted to.

You appear to be looking for a simple, no sweat solution, and if it's not simple you want to give up. It will be difficult. We can do it.

I don't like any system where you have everyday people ratting out others. Besides, the illegals will easily dodge such a net.

And yes, I am looking for simple, no sweat solutions as they are MUCH, MUCH cheaper and likely to happen than some pie in the sky rhetoric.

The cost of undertaking such an idealized stand is just not worth it. We're much better off giving a path to citizenship complete with a huge fee. It will happen, and it will be a lot more cost neutral.

View Post

And yes, I am looking for simple, no sweat solutions as they are MUCH, MUCH cheaper and likely to happen than some pie in the sky rhetoric.

The cost of undertaking such an idealized stand is just not worth it. We're much better off giving a path to citizenship complete with a huge fee. It will happen, and it will be a lot more cost neutral.

I tend to like Donnie's answers on this better than yours

but if, as you imply, it is inevitable - then let there be annual quotas

that way, we can tackle the problem from both ends! cwm40.gif

View PostAccording to the Wick, "In 1978, Nugent began a now-infamous relationship with a seventeen year old Hawaii native named Pele Massa." Big difference between 14 year olds and 17 year olds, if you've ever noticed...Seventeen year olds are much more physically developed! As far as the dodge for the Vietnam draft, when he was on student deferment, I thought all good liberals approved of that!?

Did you read about how he became her legal guardian (de facto parent) so he would not be breaking the law in being with her? (way to omit that part) Nice loop hole eh?

A little like Woody Allen only more manipulative.

And I thought conservatives saw people seeking deferments as wusses. That's the point.

But i guess being a service dodger and **** are prime reasons for a guy being president here.

View PostI tend to like Donnie's answers on this better than yours

but if, as you imply, it is inevitable - then let there be annual quotas

that way, we can tackle the problem from both ends! cwm40.gif

I agree. Donnie's suggestion SOUNDS better. Problem is that it's merely lip service. It's not actually viable in the real world.

Here's my solution:

1. Close off the borders. Like shot on sight if you're trying to cross closed.

2. Offer hard working, well behaved illegal immigrants a path to citizenship rife with fees and and a block on accessing entitlement programs.

3. Round up the illegal alien criminals and layabouts and get them out of our country.

View PostNo. But if an illegal gets into the army and doesn't get his green card "status" squared away then the army boots him out. I don't deport anyone.

If aliens do the army the normal way, they can get citizenship for it.

1. Doesn't that contradict the stance not to reward criminal?, and

2. How does someone who is in here illegally get his/her green card status squared away?

View Post1. Doesn't that contradict the stance not to reward criminal?, and

2. How does someone who is in here illegally get his/her green card status squared away?

How would I know? I guess you go back to Albania and go to the consulate and file the proper paperwork?

Lots of people do this. Brak just did a photo op where he granted citizenship to a bunch of foreigners who came over here and joined the army.

One of the guys that helped stop the Fort Hood terrorist attack was a foreigner.

View PostNo. I'm asking how you go about finding and arresting 12-20 million people. The AZ approach only deals with illegals that have been encountered with a legal stop. That's the low hanging fruit, and you're looking at 10 million additional illegals still in our country after you go that route.

AZ is doing much more that, they are going after the smugglers, the people who hire illegals, the people who provide state services to illegals, and now are giving law enforcement the go ahead to pursue immigration status under clear and specific circumstances. The illegals are leaving AZ whether it be these measures or the economy or both.