Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Obama Gripes

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

View Postin essence no not at all, where to you get off infering such a broad statement?

not really, but when these people are laid off, what will they do? collect unlimited (it seems) Unemeployment Insurance, as their sector has been laying people offf for years

.....my point was one way or anoither the govt supports them, and at least if they are in a bank (private sector) they have to perform to a certain standard -- not so with the gov, when a worker slips behind or becomes useless the fed gov goes out and highers another to do his/her job as it is almost impossible to fire a gov workere

what is it with you and certain other members that like to take a statement and twist it to make an inference that was never made?

I dont get it, its like you think you are columbo or something , saying "AH HA got you...see you are really a hippie lib like me!!"

so yes, you are in favor of government subsidized jobs? Even if it's a few thousand six digit bankers benefiting from the programs.

So we should keep the status quo, even though it costs the gov't more money than before the change, because of the workers, who likely work for a company that would still be in business servicing these loans, might be out of a job?

Yes yes thats EXACTLY what I'm saying

that and this:

He bows to foreign leaders...

He bows to mayors of American cities....

He is doing NOTHING to stop IRAN from getting nukes...

same for NK....

He is an embarrasment to longstanding traditional AMERICAN allies (UK, Australia, Israel).....

He apologizes for America....

He feels American Exceptionalism is a bad thing....

He is uncomfortable with military victory (see his feelings on the surrender of Japan in WW2)....

He is arrogant and petulant....

He is pushing for "climate change," legislation in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence that disputes it, and volumes of evidence stating much of the research was FRAUD...

He promised 8 percent unemployment (wow what a lofty goal)....and we have 10 percent with a U-5 of 20 percent.....

He plays TOO MUCH GOLF....people dont have jobs, men are dying in Afghanistan and Iraq and he plays GOLF?....!

His administartion is INCOMPETENT with re: to nat sec (see: 12/25 terror attack over Detroit)....

I could go on and on but I dont have the time.......

He keeps spending and borrwing .....

I can believe anybody would be stupid enough to vote cwm27.gif bama yet worse stupid enough to continue to support him....

He's surrounded himself with virtually all communists, which lends me to believe he is a communist, especially with the actions he has taken, not the rhetoric he spews.

View PostHe's surrounded himself with virtually all communists, which lends me to believe he is a communist, especially with the actions he has taken, not the rhetoric he spews.

You know chunk,

when you put it in that uncomplicated language, it sure seems to makes sense doesn't it?

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif