Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

Tea Partiers - Just a Bunch of Nazis!

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Documented evidence and the truth falls on deaf ears in total denial.

Blaming their own whack job behaviour on others is classic highfive.gif

who is the guy TAPING the incident?

I mean I'm glad he shouted the racist down, and think that should be the response ANY racist gets at such rallies,

but he was claiming AUTHORITY of the Tea Party.

Do we know who he is,

and if he actually had the authority to speak on behalf of the rally?

It was a designed moment to try and show they aren`t ignorant racists....off camera they were still spitting on handicapped people and yelling Obama is a Muslim terrorist... cwm27.gif

View PostIt was a designed moment to try and show they aren`t ignorant racists....off camera they were still spitting on handicapped people and yelling Obama is a Muslim terrorist... cwm27.gif

Do you know that because you were there? I know you wouldn't just be telling lies about people just because you disagree with their political perspective, right?

View Postwho is the guy TAPING the incident?

I mean I'm glad he shouted the racist down, and think that should be the response ANY racist gets at such rallies,

but he was claiming AUTHORITY of the Tea Party.

Do we know who he is,

and if he actually had the authority to speak on behalf of the rally?

It seems there is no win.

You asked me the other day if members were shouting down any racists that may show up. I said it was such a small amount that a press call would not be needed to denounce it. You then said how about members individually knocking down the racists. Well this is exactly that.

How much more is needed to prove that the tea party in general is nto a racist group in the least?

View PostLooks like a typical SEIU thug to me.

Hired guns.

Nice minty new never worn still creased nazi shirt.

Yup, probably doesnt have the balls to wear something like that in normal conditions...

But he did seem like a racist, I dont thin the guy was a fake, he was just hoping to find others like him. Probably cause of the media bias saying they are racists there. Then he saw the reality that they are in fact not racists..

It is obvious the guy is there for the sole purpose of showing the Tea Party in bad light along with the guy doing the camera work.Only the libs will stoop this low.

Jake

View PostIt is obvious the guy is there for the sole purpose of showing the Tea Party in bad light along with the guy doing the camera work.Only the libs will stoop this low.

Jake

I think he was real. Just another sucker of the media bias that the tea is a racist group.

He learned the truth he hard way.

We probably wont know for a fact what it was, so we will probably disagree on that part.

However we do agree the tea party being a racist group is BS.

View PostYup, probably doesnt have the balls to wear something like that in normal conditions...

But he did seem like a racist, I dont thin the guy was a fake, he was just hoping to find others like him. Probably cause of the media bias saying they are racists there. Then he saw the reality that they are in fact not racists..

Gotta disagree.

Body language all wrong.

Talking points forced and sputtered.

No real speech. A real racist would have much more talk to him.

If anything his eyes were gauging the crowd, he was even getting a bit nervous as he was confident his size would keep folks away from him, and he was surprised it didn't completely work. He was not looking to draw folks to him. Even his walking pace was forced calm slow. The words were forced and remembered, talking points in his head.

You could see his size intimidate the folks around him, those in the background and around were scared of him, you see it in the glances towards him then the eyes go down.

He's got all the signs of a bad plant and a Union type thug. Same as I've seen in several town hall videos. He did not expect to get followed like that, and has a thug feel to him. You see it bubble up a few times but he knew not to let it out cause it would get him in trouble with the boss.

I got a feeling if this video goes viral, some bloggers are gonna find him in other vids.

100% fake and outted.