Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cobra bait

giveaway

Rate this topic

139 posts in this topic

i had said the below, but now i guess its official. post if you want to be eligible for a pack of Cobra Bait Sad Shads. i will mail out 1 pack each to 5 different people. so say your in, and i will pick the winners via random number generator next friday, that way people have a week to get in on it. colors may vary, each pack has 3 Sad Shads and they come with a Cobra 8/0 EWG hook.

"whats the protocol or which forum is correct for lure giveaways? i am finishing up a redesign on one of my products and am looking to 'off' a few packages to some members. what do you do, just start a post, have people say if they are in on it, then at the end date/time use a random number generator to pick out of the total number of entries who the winners are? thanks."

its the new design of my 9" Sad Shad. originally i had made it years back to compete with the houdini shad, but i never really was able to market or push it with having newborn/ young kids and working 2 jobs. but now i have a totally new design, better than sliced bread, it even doubles as a eel bait. also i will have a version with swim bait style tail in the neat future. i will have the final bait done for molding this weekend. heres a few teaser pics.

26315_378318589289_599044289_4002801_422

26315_378318599289_599044289_4002802_393

still a bit more to be done, it has eyes now, i have to add the gills, scales, pec fins. the tail will be able to be the paddle, split, or a straight needle, to imitate an eel profile. i will have a full rigging video once the molds are done. they come 3 to a pack with a Cobra 8/0 EWG hook.

soft plastic, much tougher than injected plastic. thats just the mold master for an idea of what it looks like. i think people may pee their pants with excitement over the finished product.