rhode island random pics thread.....

Rate this topic

Nebe

12 hours ago, Kooky said:

Turkeys have done well this year, we had a flock of 22 birds in our yard a few days ago.

I counted 37 in the yard one year. Haven't seen but a half dozen or so the last few... they must be on your side of town. :beers:

"In RI there are clowns and serious people. You Matt, are in the serious people group." -RJ

SOCO Surfcasting

My two girls on the beach.

IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_4819.JPG

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

On 11/29/2022 at 9:12 PM, big popper said:

1A6F5782-CFB2-40B1-BADB-ED0D5F614918.jpeg

FDF68425-9866-4911-B7AB-0489EE4843E1.jpeg

Piebald?? Not something you see every day.  Reminds me of an old army depot back home (Central NY).  Rumored to be the largest stock pile of nuclear weapons during the cold war. Anyway...small group of deer carrying the recessive gene (not albino) got trapped after a fence went up in the 40's.  Army would only allow brown deer to be harvested, now there is a herd of 200 white coats.

always wanted to do that .My family bought me one some years back ...I tried it .really not knowing what I was doing ....  I had to get on my knees to find the beep >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then I couldn,t get back up again .......let my grandkids use it ................ now that I can somehow get back up / they have no clue where it went ....kinda to old to try that as a new thing >> an MY son lives in one of those old mill houses in richmond <><>

Edited by clammer
typo