Nebe

rhode island random pics thread.....

Rate this topic

8,286 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SouthCoastSurfFishermen said:

So I've got a VSX-150; biggest waste of 900$ ever spent...Needless to say I've always kept it on nothing longer than 9'6..Looking for a ZB of equivalent size for a a similar platform.  What sized ZB would you recommend?  I have a buddy who has a ZB and its a small tank; I believe he has a 25 but also pairs it on a 10'6 I don't need anything of that size like I said I mainly fish custom 9'ers to 9'6s.  Any help would be appreciated thanks! 

Chris C.

Why is the VSX 150 a waste of money?

On 9/1/2020 at 6:03 AM, SouthCoastSurfFishermen said:

So I've got a VSX-150; biggest waste of 900$ ever spent...Needless to say I've always kept it on nothing longer than 9'6..Looking for a ZB of equivalent size for a a similar platform.  What sized ZB would you recommend?  I have a buddy who has a ZB and its a small tank; I believe he has a 25 but also pairs it on a 10'6 I don't need anything of that size like I said I mainly fish custom 9'ers to 9'6s.  Any help would be appreciated thanks! 

Chris C.

I have exactly that - Zeebaas zx25 on a 10’6” fiberstar. That combo does just about everything - SP’s to 4oz metal lips. Even some dead eels up to 6-7ish ounces.  You could go down a size on the reel if you wanted too. Zx22 on a 9’6” would be sweet

20 mins ago, VanStaalSteve said:

Smoke in our atmosphere from forest fires in west. Sun and sky were dull all day

891917A1-A73E-4D06-8AF8-BB54A889B4FC.jpeg

Crazy.  Saw it yesterday and today.  That's a big campfire