Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cool Hand Fluke

Is there anything better.....

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

yup! fishin in nothing more than a pair of shorts and wading boots in water warm enough that ya don't need waders sightfishing for reds and tarpon and jacks and seatrout and black drum...

TLD,

All you need is to see CHF in shorts once, and you'd be sending Orvis a thank you note.

gad wink.gif

Aaaagh... Gad, how can ya' say things like that! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I think ya' deserve a head shaken' Chimp for that low one. biggrin.gif

Hooky wink.gif

Bought the pro guides when they first came out,6or7 years ago they were steep..$350.00,but one of my freinds just bought a pair last week for $160 on ebay,brand new in the box w/warranty card...

Aaaagh... Gad, how can ya' say things like that! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I think ya' deserve a head shaken' Chimp for that low one. biggrin.gif

Hooky wink.gif

I spent a couple years in the scrum with CHF. The nightmares never go away cwm31.gif

Than the look of that new felt on a brandy new set of Orvis Breathables. Especially when they replace an old pair, that replaced another old pair. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You gotta love Orvis . biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The Never-Ending-Waders. cwm27.gif

Hey TL, I bet that brass armor isn't breathable biggrin.gif

Rich... that's my northern cold weather wear... as I said in my first post... nothing but a pair of shorts and a pair of wading boots... and if I didn't need a place to stick my hemos, extra leader and three more flies, I wouldn't have been wearing them... eek.gif

as for seeing HIM in shorts, gad, I'll hold my tongue until I see photographic evidence before saying that again.... biggrin.gif